Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
deadliest catch

scars from not popping pimple.

my life story... sort of.

i dont pop pimples, because that is retarded (mst of the time)

and then it goes away after a long wait. then i get a red mark (i actually have my face covered in red spots)

and luckily all i have is red, no craters because i dont pop. they will go away with time and some sun. i will be looking into ACV and olive oil.

You shouldnt use the sun to heal your skin. You could end up with skin cancer

i get scars whether i pop them or not. but i find it that when i pop them the scars heal faster. but i pretty much pop all my cyst's. i guess my skin heals fast. i had my biggest cyst a few months ago. i couldnt take it no more so i played with it and squeeze the living crap out of it and puss came out. but left a horrible big red/black mark on my chin and within 3 days it healed and it looked like it was never there.

you guys ever pop pimples that are big and have no whitehead on them. i mean really bad painful pimples.

i did that like 5 weeks ago and left an indented scar. i freaked out of course, but it hurt so much that i felt like i had to do something. won't be doing it again though. i only have 2 small cysts now and will just let them be.

you guys ever pop pimples that are big and have no whitehead on them. i mean really bad painful pimples.

i did that like 5 weeks ago and left an indented scar. i freaked out of course, but it hurt so much that i felt like i had to do something. won't be doing it again though. i only have 2 small cysts now and will just let them be.

someone should post detailed instuctions on what kinds of pimples are safe to pop

Unfortunately from my experience I still scar even when I dont pop my zit. I hope you have better luck. Please update us when the cysts go away.

someone should post detailed instuctions on what kinds of pimples are safe to pop

ill give this a shot, well from my personal experience atleast. i truely believe if your pimple/cyst has fluid in it, it MUST be pop. since there is fluid in it it has to come out in order for it to heal. if you dont pop it the fluid will just remain in there until its drain so it wont go away. and one way of telling if theres fluid inside is just by touching and gently pushing it, and if its soft and kinda jellow like then chances are theres fluid inside but if its rock hard then most likely theres no or very lil fluid and those you can leave alone and it might go down and heal.

when you decide to pop a cyst, make sure you do it correctly and get it over with,popping it uncorrectly will just make the puss come back again and again until you pop it correctly or weeks of waiting. most if not all cyst have a "core" meaning a pieace of grain size like harden puss..thats the core. a lot of the time when you pop a cyst and only puss/blood comes out and you think its drained. then the next day theres more puss ever wonder why? well thats because you didnt pop out the "core" and as long as thats in there it will form puss for days until you pop it out. so next time when you pop a cyst squeeze it till this lil hard pieace comes out...thats the core and thats what you need to get out or puss will keep forming. sometimes these puss-see cyst will not have a head so there a lil more challenging to pop but if you squeee it hard enough it will come out. i know lots of people will say im wrong for touching or popping a cyst. but a cyst wih puss and fluid will NOT go away on its own and left alone and chances are it will likely leave some kind or mark regardless. and i believe if you leave it inside for too long it gets infected with all the bacteria so its best to drain it asap. as a few members have mention they have scars if they dont pop them and dont scar when they do. and once again im just sharing my experience with everyone. my skin heals pretty fast so this might not apply to everyone.

my life story... sort of.

i dont pop pimples, because that is retarded (mst of the time)

and then it goes away after a long wait. then i get a red mark (i actually have my face covered in red spots)

and luckily all i have is red, no craters because i dont pop. they will go away with time and some sun. i will be looking into ACV and olive oil.

You shouldnt use the sun to heal your skin. You could end up with skin cancer

we live in a world surrounded by sunlight daily. skin is able to handle some sun. i have common sense, just like any other sensible human being, so iknow not to overdo the sun. for instance, not lying out in the sun for hours, or going tanning.

i am simply saying that i get some rays like an hour a day while doing other activities, not devoted to the sun. vitamin d is good for the skin, and it covers up red marks. ok, im done now. :)

the scar i mentioned has improved a lot on it's own. i've taken care of it with tazorac and vitamin c. i am SO happy that it does not look as bad as i was expecting, but it is still a scar. i'll still squeeze a blackhead when i get absolutely tired of looking at it, but never another cyst cos it is not worth it in the end.