Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

If a girl says no to go to a dance with you ( even if it is because her parents ) ahould you try again next year ( even if you havent talked to her since and things have been very akward between you? )

Or should you search for a new date for the dance?

I think you should try again. Her parents might let her go next year. BTW she must be a very well disciplined girl because she listens to her parents. I know a lot of girls who does anything they want.

If a girl says no to go to a dance with you ( even if it is because her parents ) ahould you try again next year ( even if you havent talked to her since and things have been very akward between you? )

Dude, I think you should ask her because it feels like it's something you must do. Do it, otherwise you will never find out.

No offence bro' but put yourself in her position, if your parents told you "No you can't go to the dance with this girl" would you still obey that? Considering how much you liked this girl? To me, if a girl REALLY likes you she would find a way to be with you and not just say "My parents won't let me go."

If the most popular guy in school asked her to the dance, would she still not go?

Get back up girls if she says no! BEST of luck mate.

I think you should try again. Her parents might let her go next year. BTW she must be a very well disciplined girl because she listens to her parents. I know a lot of girls who does anything they want.

Lol. Again, we don't know if this is the honest case.

No offence bro' but put yourself in her position, if your parents told you "No you can't go to the dance with this girl" would you still obey that? Considering how much you liked this girl? To me, if a girl REALLY likes you she would find a way to be with you and not just say "My parents won't let me go."

That happened quite often for me when I was younger. She may just respect her parents.

I say try again, OP. Good luck.

She rejected you, there's tension, and you haven't talked to her in a year? Dude, wake up. She doesn't like you. She made an excuse not to go.

Why would you even want to try again?

Best thing you could do is get one of her friends to go with you and have a great time.

Her parents very well could have said no....but thats just it, why did her parents say no? Is there a reason? Because if there is, you mine as well ask somebody else because chances are her parents would still say no..

Her parents very well could have said no....but thats just it, why did her parents say no? Is there a reason? Because if there is, you mine as well ask somebody else because chances are her parents would still say no..

It's just a dance though? What could go wrong? I'm sure it's supervised.. They could set a time frame when to come home...

See, I bet you if Brad Pitt asked this girl to the dance and her parents still said no, she'd still go...

Try asking her, you won't lose nothing. Just don't get upset if the outcome was the same as last time.. And if she says yes, congrat's dude. Awesome.

I would ask her again, but like others have said, maybe ask why this time. Her parents might have a decent reason...or she is respecting their wishes regardless. I remember asking this boy to a dance in middle school and he wasn't allowed to go with me because his parents said he couldn't date until high school.

Either way, it's worth another shot.

maybe find someone else to ask? that doesnt have similiar parents....