Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

Watch out I got a big allergic reaction from Dan's cleaner. I have nothing against the product but I dont want any other people to go through what I did. I got the cleanser a few weeks ago and it worked well the first week. I loved it! But the next weeek i all of a seden started iching. First I thought it was some new acne I had never gotten before then I thought it was BP and I got AHA and all the products but It turned out to be the moisturizer!I got all these bumps on my face after the second week and I got scabs because my face iched so bad that I had to scrtach (when I didn't I couldn't get to sleep)...agiain I thought it was acne. But I removed the moisterizer one night and the iching stopped. I am fine now. The cleanser works well for people which is great, but all I want is to tell others that might have the same problem.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

im with you, i dont want people to go thru i did, with BP alot of people are very sensitive to it... id say a good 98% have negative results.. the other 2% will face the same negative results in the long run.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

im with you, i dont want people to go thru i did, with BP alot of people are very sensitive to it... id say a good 98% have negative results.. the other 2% will face the same negative results in the long run.

Lol "adam" No one is talking about BP,"eddieman" was just talking about Dans cleanser

you in every thread talkin bad about BP,we get it,just drop,just because it didnt work for you

you got to give other ppl bad feedback

Keep it you yourself

Thanks & Respect

Link to comment
Share on other sites

im with you, i dont want people to go thru i did, with BP alot of people are very sensitive to it... id say a good 98% have negative results.. the other 2% will face the same negative results in the long run.

Lol "adam" No one is talking about BP,"eddieman" was just talking about Dans cleanser

you in every thread talkin bad about BP,we get it,just drop,just because it didnt work for you

you got to give other ppl bad feedback

Keep it you yourself

Thanks & Respect

AMEN to that!!!! :clap:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

im with you, i dont want people to go thru i did, with BP alot of people are very sensitive to it... id say a good 98% have negative results.. the other 2% will face the same negative results in the long run.

98%? where did u get your numbers from? i mean, i'm all for different methods for trying to get rid of acne but common, your just pulling these out of your ass

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes


×