Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Watch out I got a big allergic reaction from Dan's cleaner. I have nothing against the product but I dont want any other people to go through what I did. I got the cleanser a few weeks ago and it worked well the first week. I loved it! But the next weeek i all of a seden started iching. First I thought it was some new acne I had never gotten before then I thought it was BP and I got AHA and all the products but It turned out to be the moisturizer!I got all these bumps on my face after the second week and I got scabs because my face iched so bad that I had to scrtach (when I didn't I couldn't get to sleep)...agiain I thought it was acne. But I removed the moisterizer one night and the iching stopped. I am fine now. The cleanser works well for people which is great, but all I want is to tell others that might have the same problem.

im with you, i dont want people to go thru i did, with BP alot of people are very sensitive to it... id say a good 98% have negative results.. the other 2% will face the same negative results in the long run.

im with you, i dont want people to go thru i did, with BP alot of people are very sensitive to it... id say a good 98% have negative results.. the other 2% will face the same negative results in the long run.

Lol "adam" No one is talking about BP,"eddieman" was just talking about Dans cleanser

you in every thread talkin bad about BP,we get it,just drop,just because it didnt work for you

you got to give other ppl bad feedback

Keep it you yourself

Thanks & Respect

Lol "adam" No one is talking about BP,"eddieman" was just talking about Dans cleanser

you in every thread talkin bad about BP,we get it,just drop,just because it didnt work for you

you got to give other ppl bad feedback

Keep it you yourself

Thanks & Respect

AMEN to that!!!! :clap:

98%? where did u get your numbers from? i mean, i'm all for different methods for trying to get rid of acne but common, your just pulling these out of your ass