Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

iv used Dans AHA for bout 4 days now and sinc the 2nd day i keep getin litl red pimples all ova my forhead and now today wen i woke up neer my mouth is this normal? i was completly clear besides having red marks and i am usin AHA to treat them

If it's a bunch of tiny red bumps, like a rash, I think you should discontinue it as something may be irritating your skin. But if it looks like a few actual pimples, it may be a purge.

The problem is after 4 days you cant really determine whether you are being purged or if you are actually having a reaction from the AHA. In my experience the AHA was not so great for my skin at all and made it much worse.

Thankfully Dan gave me my full refund which was awesome.

Hmmm, I wonder if the AHA is having a bad effect on me too? It's mostly my entire left side of my jawline, however it doesn't really dry me out or anything. Just really bad white bumps along my mouth and jawline. :|

I HATE AHA. It is horrible. I used it religiously for 3 weeks and it just made it sooo much worse. When I switched back to just BP everything cleared up again. AHA cause white heads all day long so your all self conscious around others because you always have to check in the mirror to make sure you dont look gross with a bunch of white heads.