Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TruBeautyWithin

Clean & Clearn advantage acne control kit

Is anyone using this product? just bought it today at CVS and just wondering if it was good or not. contains both BP and SA not sure if that will be too harsh for my skin. Also comes with a moisturizer.

What do you Think?

below is a link to what the product looks like in case you're not sure what im talking about :]

Clean&Clear Advantage

Is anyone using this product? just bought it today at CVS and just wondering if it was good or not. contains both BP and SA not sure if that will be too harsh for my skin. Also comes with a moisturizer.

What do you Think?

below is a link to what the product looks like in case you're not sure what im talking about :]

Don't use it!!! It sucks it made my face look like I had run down with a chemical peel. And then it gave me a bad rash that led to an infection. I know you may have spent a lil fortune on it but it's better just to throw it away or give it you're worst enemy. But hey who knows maybe my skin is just sensitive

The whole thing sounds like robbery. I had better success with an otc product called neutrogena advanced solutions acne therapy kit for mild acne.