Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LuLuHarp

Yasmin

I started taking yasmin 2 days ago, and I was just wondering when do you start to feel or see the effects if any?? Say if I were to have an IB, when would it start? When would I start seeing less oil on my face? When do breasts start feeling sore?... things like that....

Everyone is different, some people never get IB's, some people do. The IB's can last from anywhere from a couple weeks to a few months. I personally got a really bad IB starting after the first week of taking it. I'm going to be starting my 3rd month in about 8 days and I am finally just starting to clear up now. I not by any means close to being clear yet, but the severe breakouts have stopped lol. I'm confident by the 6th month mark, I'll be completely clear.

Also, my breasts don't often get sore, only when I'm close to starting my period. I woke up this morning and they felt a little sore, but it went away. I started noticing less oil half way through my 2nd month.