Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CoreyDB

The Most Interesting Log Ever.

For me, every month. It is mandatory, at least for my Derm. I go in for my Derm app. on Wednesday monthly, and get the bloodwork done the Wednesday before. I get my bloodwork done tommorow actually, and my next Derm app. is next Wednesday.

Day 48: Are we Human? Or are we Dancer?

The countdown has started. One more day everyone. I am sure you are all going to like my Day 50 surprise (is Day capatalized in the context I am using it!?). Nothing new to report on my face.. sort of. I am convinced I am ugly. Ever since I have started Accutane, and stopped drinking at parties (I was at a St. Patricks day party last night.. do you guys celebrate that in the United States?) I notice more and more I get weird looks from girls.. :(. Maybe it is all in my head? I need a haircut. But... Damn. Oh well, I am not where I want to be but I am getting there. So I hold my head high! Tommorow is Week 7!! So close to the point of no return... I think...

Stay tuned! Day 50 is Friday by the way! :):catdance:

My favorite song :D haha

But trust me you are not ugly, not by any means. You have a glowing personality, and I know it doesn't seem it, but there are people out there who adore personality over anything. Best of luck, I hope your course is going great, and seven is my favorite number, so I'm convinced week seven will be great for you =D haha.

Hi man nice log I have started accutane when you did and I know what you are going through there are our up days and down days, but alot of the acne is going away that is the great thing we should be greatful about, anyway good luck with ur teatment and keep us updated

Day 48: Are we Human? Or are we Dancer?

The countdown has started. One more day everyone. I am sure you are all going to like my Day 50 surprise (is Day capatalized in the context I am using it!?). Nothing new to report on my face.. sort of. I am convinced I am ugly. Ever since I have started Accutane, and stopped drinking at parties (I was at a St. Patricks day party last night.. do you guys celebrate that in the United States?) I notice more and more I get weird looks from girls.. :(. Maybe it is all in my head? I need a haircut. But... Damn. Oh well, I am not where I want to be but I am getting there. So I hold my head high! Tommorow is Week 7!! So close to the point of no return... I think...

Stay tuned! Day 50 is Friday by the way! :):catdance:

Honey if you are convinced you are ugly I must be a disgusting beast. You are a cutie! You have to stay positive. Accutane is a bumpy ride but just know it will all be over soon. You are on the road to clear skin.

We do celebrate St. Pattys Day in the US. I am hurting today because of my celebrating

Sounds like your right on course, I just finished up and I know it will go so fast and you will be done. To many people in todays world think the opposite of success is failure but rather it is settling. You said in the beginning you were tired of being mediocre and I think that motivation will make you go through the small failures to get to the success you want. Good luck man keep going strong

Day 49: Nothing new to report. Zero actives. All my crappy red marks :(. I really hope they fade soon.

Girl: Nothing new to report here either. Don't think I really like her anymore. Meh.

......BUTTTTT GET EXCITED!!! I WILL BE REVEALING MY SURPRISE TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT! DAY 50 MILESTONE!!! YAY!!

Thanks for the comments by the way everyone. Night 47 was just a particularly shitty one that I would rather forget and I just thought I would let out my feelings here. I hope you all have a wonderful day and please check in late tonight for my surprise. It isn't ground breaking but it sure is cool! Thanks! Mwah!

:catdance:

Day 50: So the secret is out. On top of this Acne.org text log I will also be doing a weekly

on YouTube! Go
I am also in the business of posting photos now, as I have finally gotten around to purchasing a Webcam!

Whoopie!!!

Bad side of my face:

post-79757-1237523178_thumb.jpg

Better side of my face:

post-79757-1237523210_thumb.jpg

Yay! As you can see on

my face has no real actives, but just a bunch of discoloured spots and redness. I hope this will heal in time... but what can yah do. It will all come eventually. Also for any gaming nuts out there, Resident Evil 5 is da shiznit! Fo real!

So please check out my weekly YouTube V-Log and hopefully this will usher in a new era of awesomeness for blogging about my Acne and Accutane treatment! :)

(For simpler viewing pleasure..):

&">

post-79757-1237523178_thumb.jpg

post-79757-1237523210_thumb.jpg

I like your accent :D

Glad to hear your course is going well!

P.S. We most definitely celebrate St. Patty's day in the states--and maybe the girls were admiring your clear skin ;)

Day 51: UUUGGGHHHHHHH!!! I HATE MY GOD-DANGED RED SPOTS!! MY ONE JAW IS SOOOO FREAKIN ANNOYING, LITTLE ZIT AFTER LITTLE ZIT AFTER LITTLE ZITTT!!! GAHHHHHHHH!!

hey corey!

that's such a good idea!

haha. i looove your accent :)

i like how you say out like oot (here in chicaaaago it's more like aaah-owt)

hooray for no actives!

red marks = pretty killer, hope you find something that works for youuuu

stay stronggg--your skin has improved so much already!

-bella

Day 51: UUUGGGHHHHHHH!!! I HATE MY GOD-DANGED RED SPOTS!! MY ONE JAW IS SOOOO FREAKIN ANNOYING, LITTLE ZIT AFTER LITTLE ZIT AFTER LITTLE ZITTT!!! GAHHHHHHHH!!

hey have you tried emu oil or a vitamin e oil... that may help... I put emu oil on maybe once a week.. give it a shot.

and good luck on your journey.. thanks for making videos..

Day 53 (Yes I posted two days, on the same day.. I am a fool): Well my skin has zero actives. Fo' real! Nothing. Nowhere. Not on my neck, back, back of my beck, chest, face, forehead, nothing. It's all red marks and 'odd spots'. This is a major milestone, as it is the first time I have had no active pimples on my body anywhere in about four long years. How about that eh!?

Also to note, I finally told that girl to bugger off. I have realized there are much bigger and better things in life and that while I am glad she was the motivation to start this off, I feel I can now rely on myself for motivation and she is not worth my time. Everything happens for a reason...

:)

I didn't realize I had an accent!! Haha! That's just how everyone talks where I live LMAO!

And yeah I am just waiting for my Derm app. (Wednesday) to see what will improve my red marks the most.

I didn't realize I had an accent!! Haha! That's just how everyone talks where I live LMAO!

It was the 2 Chicago girls that commented on your accent--maybe we have the accent :)

Congrats on Zero Actives! It must feel great!

Haha, sorry.. I've been one of the lurkers on your log. I was a little hesitant to join the forums seeing as im not exactly on accutane yet.. but, I already have my blood work done & i'm seeing my doctor tomorrow. Hopefully it's a go?

You have really great progress so far, congratulations! it's amazing & i really hope my skin improves just as well as im on the course.

Oh, and I'm also in Canada and I havent found the "Green Cream" as of yet..

Haha maybe! Sound like the Chicago gangsters of legend!? Hahaha, jokes, jokes!

And welcome as a member! :) . I am happy you have been reading my log and I think you will love Accutane... Maybe not while your on it, because of the side effects, but the results are un-deniable and outstanding! All the best luck and keep reading! I will read your log as soon as you start one! Also I have decided to take a picture tonight. A special picture. Enjoy!

I LOVE RAMEN!!

post-79757-1237862901_thumb.jpg

Hahahahahaah!

post-79757-1237862901_thumb.jpg

Day 55: Sorry guys! I am going to be consistent from now on! Just having a VERY busy week! So I went to the Derm. today and I am officially on 60mg/day starting tonight. Yay?! I just really hope I don't break out because of the increase in dose... If I do, it isn't THAT big of a deal though. At this dose I should be pretty well set on not getting Acne for a while after my course is finished with in June, if at all ever again. So that is good. Regarding my face, the one side (bad side) seems to FINALLY be healing up, and I can honestly say that. I still have some red marks but I don't see any under the skin irratation or gunk so I am optimistic about things over there. My forehead on the other hand is a complete comedone mess. On friday when I do my next video I will take pictures so you can all see. You will all agree with me in that, if those comedones where gone (GOOO AWWWAAAYYY MOTHERRFFFF****CCCKKKEERRRSSSS!!!!!!!) my face would be pretty damn near clear... And you know what I forgot to ask my Derm. ? I FORGOT TO ASK ABOUT GREEN CREAM OR JOJOBA OIL!!! DOHHHH!!!!

Oh well... I have rambled on for far too long. Expect to see me again tommorow like usual! Tommorow is the two month mark! Three more to go! Ciao!

I'm in the same boat as you.

My ex girlfriend and I don't even TALK anymore. It's not that we don't like each other, it's just that things are SOO awkward.

It would kill me to see her with another dude(with clear skin to boot). Sometimes I want to be with her again, and others I'm like f*** it. You're not alone man.

I'd say give her another shot? You won't know if you don't try.

Hey i havent been on in a while! & haha ur accent is only noticable when u say O's, i remember when i was in Canada last year always smiling when people said "about" hehe...and yea my name is Megan, good job, thanks for the little shout out in ur first video. I totally agree with i about RC's log, it is awesome.

In regards to the girl, im like that with an ex boyfriend too, i dont think i like him anymore but I dont want a relationship or anything with him but i think i still have just a little feelings for him, but not enuf to do anything....its just human nature to be jealous.

BTW ur exactly one month ahead of me, i just noticed, im on day 30 haha...and im on 40 mg for the first and second month and then will be bumped up to 60 for the rest probably.

ANYway u are super cute and i love ur video logs, if i had more time id totally do it too...maybe ill make some random ones now and then....OK this has been a really long comment. I cant wait til June, we'll both be looking good by then :)

i just read your log and i think you are so inspirational! good luck on your acne

i suffer from comedones and i hate it

im thinking it has something to do with clogged pores so i got a mask and i'm going to see if it drags out my impurities in my skin and get rid of my comedones :) hopefully it works!

Day 60: Sooo. This is the worst I have felt since starting the drug known as Accutane. My forehead is turning into World War 3 before my eyes. I picked my face to shit last night. My neck which was supposed to be one of my "clear zones" broke out after I got my hair cut (luckily its healing now, but still). I can feel a spot or two forming on my back shoulder blades. Ugh. I am trying to relate this all too upping my dosage, and maybe this is a new little IB. Still. Month three is supposed to be the month of change, and so far, I feel like the change has been for the worse.

Mentally, I just feel like it's never going to end. Honestly. I know, I know "You are sooo close Corey, keep pushing, just a few more months" and I understand that. Five years. Five long years I have had acne, ruining my life. Now I am so close, so everytime it starts to clear up it's all like "OMFG CAN I FINALLY BE DONE!?" and everytime it's "uggggghhhh.... another breakout". That is sooo hard to deal with. Sure you can think "he has only been on it for two months" but when all you can focus on is your skin, and Accutane, it seems like a hell of a lot longer. Espiecally now with my forehead looking bumpy, red, and readin discerning things about how long and nasty this comedone process could be. It just never ends. I am looking at another two months of hell AT LEAST. I started this drug with the mindset that at WORST I would clear up by Prom. Now I am not sure if that's going to happen. Yet another ENTIRE year marred by Acne. Then it's done. Then Highschool is done. The whole sha-bang fucked over by this disease. I'm sorry guys but I just want to go to sleep forever. I am so low right now. I felt so optimistic but... there is no end near. It's just going to keep on. Acne is hell. I will have my kids at the Derm. at the first signs of it. I should never have had to wait until I was 17. I was an idiot and my Mom downplayed the situation. Now look at me.

Fuck.