Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
carmusen

American Idol contestant with SEVERE acne scarring

Yes he does. Thank God today they were easier with the lights. I totally forgot about his skin, but last week, they lights were to bright and his skin looked very rough.

I hope they go easy on him with the lighting. It must be tough for him. He is very talented, hope he makes top 12.

what kind of scarring are you seeing? redmarks? indents? I don't see either. What i do see in some of the pics is a 5 o'clock shadow forming giving him a slightly rugged texture. But...scars? severe?...No.

can you find a picture of these scars you see?

hmph...I may need new glasses..lol I dunno..

He does have scars...they look like rolling scars and they're only visible under certain lighting...

And he wears A LOT of make up which hides it considerably.

Yeah. I watched American Idol on FoxHD and for a few split seconds you could see it. His skin looks gorgeous with the makeup, though. Flawless.

He himself is gorgeous, so it doesn't really matter to me if he has scars. He's awesome. I hope he gets far.

Jason Orange from Take That has visible acne scars as did Michael Hutchence. Who cares?

Some of you don't know what severe scarring is, then.

In some lights you can faintly see severe (though not many) indents. You can see a few icepicks and some rolling. I know what severe scarring is. It's just well covered.

That or he was some messed up complexion.

There's the tell-tale sentence: in SOME lights you can see scarring. That is not SEVERE scarring.

SEVERE scarring cannot be covered with makeup. Unless one used a spatula and maybe some drywall compound to fill in the crevices; that's something I've considered for mine.

There's the tell-tale sentence: in SOME lights you can see scarring. That is not SEVERE scarring.

SEVERE scarring cannot be covered with makeup. Unless one used a spatula and maybe some drywall compound to fill in the crevices; that's something I've considered for mine.

On the other hand, to many people any scarring is found severe in the music/television business.

does it matter ? if he does / doesnt. i mean its not like if you post about some celebritys acne yours is going to vanish. i seriously don't understand alot of people on here they say that they hate acne and blah blah blah but then they as 'acne sufferers' talk about other peoples acne as well . perhaps it does make you feel better but seriously 'celebrities' only have cosmetic type acne or they actually have money to fix their skin some way and if you had that type of acne you wouldn't even be on this site looking for 'the answer'..btw, this is not necessarily going to any specific someone i just wanted to make a point. sorry if i seem like a b**tch.

does it matter ? if he does / doesnt. i mean its not like if you post about some celebritys acne yours is going to vanish.

You make a good point. I think it helps to un-deify them in our minds.

does it matter ? if he does / doesnt. i mean its not like if you post about some celebritys acne yours is going to vanish. i seriously don't understand alot of people on here they say that they hate acne and blah blah blah but then they as 'acne sufferers' talk about other peoples acne as well . perhaps it does make you feel better but seriously 'celebrities' only have cosmetic type acne or they actually have money to fix their skin some way and if you had that type of acne you wouldn't even be on this site looking for 'the answer'..btw, this is not necessarily going to any specific someone i just wanted to make a point. sorry if i seem like a b**tch.

OMG i totally agree and i couldn't have said it better myself

OMG i totally agree and i couldn't have said it better myself

I second this. :wub:

its funny because he looked SOOO young in the auditions... but tonight he looked a lot older! especially since he is so much taller than Ryan Seacrest.

i suppose hes a good looking guy.... but havent any of your ladies noticed he is gay? nothing against gay people.... but im pretty sure hes gay. i could be wrong.... im not saying this to make anyone mad. just my opinion

I meant this in a positive way. If he can have acne scarring and be in front of 30 million people, then so can the people here.

And yes, he's gay.

^In a positive way, yes. I knew what you meant. That has helped me in the past. This person can do it, why can't I?