Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Claire1024

AcneMD - Does it work?!

Hello everybody! I am new to this website and SO HAPPY to have found it! I have been so depressed lately about my acne - it's the worst it has ever been in the last 10 and a half years that I've been dealing with it. I cry about it almost everyday. :'( It's so nice to have some support - so thank you all for being here!!

Anyhoo, now that that is out of the way! My acne was TOTALLY CLEAR last year at this same time for the first time since I'd had acne. And I can't figure out what did it!! Then this summer I went to Texas to work as a camp counselor and my skin broke out the worst it has EVER been!! I've never had cystic acne before, but now I do and it all started this summer! I have been able to clear it up somewhat since the summer...but not much. The cysts have left horrible scarring which I can't even cover up with make up. I am so depressed all the time. So I am going to try AcneMD. I saw something on TV for it and then I looked it up online and I have not been able to find even ONE negative review for it. So...I ordered it...I hope that wasn't a bad idea! It has not come yet...but has anybody here tried this or known anybody who tried this? I don't want this to just help a little either, I want my acne GONE so I can start to get rid of my scarring. ALL of my acne scars, even if I don't pick at them and even if they are just whiteheads!! So every new zit means a new scar...my face has scars all over it. I want to know if this AcneMD actually does what it says - and that is to CURE acne. Anybody know???? Thanks guys!!!

what is your current acne condition? you consider yourself severe acne? or just Mild to Moderate or occassional?

what is your current acne condition? you consider yourself severe acne? or just Mild to Moderate or occassional?

Well, I would say for the amount of acne I get (like individual little suckers) that it would be moderate. But the actual TYPE would be severe since it is cysts/nodules that take forever to get rid of and scar. Rarely do I just get a "whitehead"...although they do happen maybe every 2 weeks or so. I usually have a new cyst or several new cysts about once every 2-3 days. And they don't go away for at least a month.

well Claire, I've never tried Acne md, but looks like one of those deceiving ads.. not to discourage you or anything. it'll probably work, but you probably paying too much. have you tried over-the-counter stuffs? like neutrogena and Oxy.. heck, you can even try ordering Dan's stuffs. but hope that you are not sensitive to Benzoyl peroxide because they burn and dry up your face pretty bad in the begining.

all I can tell you is that, the regimen works for me and that is wash your face, wait a few mins, then apply treatment all over your face ( could be any sort of acne treatment salicylic acid, Benzoyl peroxide, .. anything. heck, you can try Dan's products. then apply non-comedogenic moisturizer- but you might go through a purging state in the begining. You might break out more before clearing up.. but that's normal.. then you should be fine. give the regimen 3 weeks to 3 months of time.. depending on the individual.

I myself didn't use Dan's products instead i am using some over-the-counter products. Works perfectly fine for me. I too have the same condition as you and often times I get some big nasty ones. I just followed the regimen, and 2 weeks later, I am acne free.

I hope it's not a gimmick! I'll be sure to post back on here and let people know how it is going, since it seems that nobody on here has tried it. It's not reviewed on here at all. I have tried almost everything topical. Various prescription creams, ProActive, AcneFree (All three kits - severe, normal and mild!), oxy pads, neutrogena, noxema, clearasil, clean and clear, panoxyl, etc. You name it and I've probably tried it. Nothing makes a dent in it. I used to be really sensitive to BP, but after using it so much my skin seems to have built up a tolerance to it and so has the bacteria. I know studies show that bacteria "don't build up resistance to BP"...but it seems that way for me. BP used to work wonders for me...now it doesn't do a darn thing. Basically, everything topical no longer does ANYTHING for me. Not the slightest thing. That is why I decided to give AcneMD a shot, since there is a pill involved, and it is all-natural. I refuse to take antibiotics, accutane, birth control or anything else like that since I personally do not think that the long-term potential health threats of those are worth clear skin. Vanity can wait. Health (for me) definitely comes first. I will definitely try out Dan's regimen, though...it's worth a shot. Thanks for the advice...I do appreciate it a lot! Congrats on clearing your skin - that is wonderful!! Enjoy the clear skin!! I know how nice it feels to finally be clear - now if I could only get back to that!

I didn't mean to come off as such a downer. I'm pretty sure there was another thread about AcneMd where the poster said that they liked it, but for the life of me, I can't find it. : P

Dan's regimen is pretty great though. I'm not trying to push it on you or anything, but I've been on The Regimen for nine months now, and absolutely love it. I went from having mild-to-moderate acne in June (when I started The Regimen) to being clear by August, and it's kept me pretty consistently clear since then.

Hello everybody! I am new to this website and SO HAPPY to have found it! I have been so depressed lately about my acne - it's the worst it has ever been in the last 10 and a half years that I've been dealing with it. I cry about it almost everyday. :'( It's so nice to have some support - so thank you all for being here!!

Anyhoo, now that that is out of the way! My acne was TOTALLY CLEAR last year at this same time for the first time since I'd had acne. And I can't figure out what did it!! Then this summer I went to Texas to work as a camp counselor and my skin broke out the worst it has EVER been!! I've never had cystic acne before, but now I do and it all started this summer! I have been able to clear it up somewhat since the summer...but not much. The cysts have left horrible scarring which I can't even cover up with make up. I am so depressed all the time. So I am going to try AcneMD. I saw something on TV for it and then I looked it up online and I have not been able to find even ONE negative review for it. So...I ordered it...I hope that wasn't a bad idea! It has not come yet...but has anybody here tried this or known anybody who tried this? I don't want this to just help a little either, I want my acne GONE so I can start to get rid of my scarring. ALL of my acne scars, even if I don't pick at them and even if they are just whiteheads!! So every new zit means a new scar...my face has scars all over it. I want to know if this AcneMD actually does what it says - and that is to CURE acne. Anybody know???? Thanks guys!!!

MMMMM I know about this product,

Your talking about the pills right???

I regret ordering to be honest with you,It looks like a scam,but dont be scared to try it,You have nothing to loose

It does look convincing.Im not going to lie

I posted a thread about it

Let us know your progress

Thanks & Respect

There is not cure. I ordered paid for rush deliver and it took about a week. Not impressed and I did not have any faith but I have tried a variety of things for body acne. My face is pretty much clear but I have always had body acne. I do a cleanse with fiber and hearbs twice a year and I had been into about a month before I got the AcmeMD box. Finally. I AM SUPRISED!. 1 Week in and my skin was calm and acne stopped erupting in a regular cycle. (3 days and I get 4 more scenerio) I have had a few more acne since I started taking it but that is nothing like before. I am starting to heal and my past scarring is going away slowly. I am encouraged. By the way. Yes the website is cheesy and always shows some girl from your home towm. I am sure some geek thought that was cool. I don't think the people behing selling the product have their act completly together but so far 2-3 weeks in...I am sticking with the subscription and hope they stay in business.

There is not cure. I ordered paid for rush deliver and it took about a week. Not impressed and I did not have any faith but I have tried a variety of things for body acne. My face is pretty much clear but I have always had body acne. I do a cleanse with fiber and hearbs twice a year and I had been into about a month before I got the AcmeMD box. Finally. I AM SUPRISED!. 1 Week in and my skin was calm and acne stopped erupting in a regular cycle. (3 days and I get 4 more scenerio) I have had a few more acne since I started taking it but that is nothing like before. I am starting to heal and my past scarring is going away slowly. I am encouraged. By the way. Yes the website is cheesy and always shows some girl from your home towm. I am sure some geek thought that was cool. I don't think the people behing selling the product have their act completly together but so far 2-3 weeks in...I am sticking with the subscription and hope they stay in business.

So Acne md worked for you??

How Severe is ur acne?

ill push the regimine like a mother! i wish someone told me about it two years ago when i started getting acne....be careful not to give in to all the mainstream "acne" medicated products...they made my skin so much worse and i didnt even know it....remember you cant treat acne with a cleanser you have to use some kind of topical treatment or antibiotics.

use a gentle cleanser that doesnt dry out your skin, use a topical treatment persistently, make sure your skin is moisturized.......its that easy......just do it.

Acne MD is still working great for me. Almost a month in now. The thought had crossed my mind this company may not make it. I did some research and the main ingredient is 750 mg niacinimide. There is a lot of research. One study said good for skin but 86% respond. Everyone is different and there maybe other stuff in the bottle they are not telling us. I have not tried to recreate thier formula but may if they fail. Basically, they don't have their act together in the shipping department. I will run out in 4 days, I called and they won't ship for at least 4 days. It took a week to get it last time. So Niacinimide causes a loss of copper. Good thing they put some in it and Zinc helps with the absorption of Niacin. They use Guggul. Good for Cholesterol and has certain homonal balancing traits. We are basically in a estrogen soaked society and I don't mean Sex And The City. Soaps, pesticides, wax ....they treat our food and the products we use on our bodies are loaded with all types of petroleum distilates. Not saying it is all bad just saying each person tolerates things different. Simple is better. In this case, my body is responding in a positive way. I'm 50 now and about 1 year ago, for the first time in my life, I really started to try and take good care of my skin. Maybe vanity but I look around and realize we change in a major way 50-70 and I'm not going down that path without making an effort to be better. BTW, I have always been healthy and physically active... just this one nag. My skin has always been oily so I am aging well but breakouts have been constant. Taking AcneMD has not changed the amount of oil I produce. If my skin is changing with age the acne would not have stopped it's breakout cycle so quickly. Just thinking out load and justifying this in my head.

I'm sorry, but I think derms are the best way.

This looks strikingly identical to clearpores, which SUCKS ASS. It completely destroyed my face from 0 scarring to a huge ass amount of zits pimples and nodules. They had pills and a cream just like this website.