Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Why did you pay $100 Cdn for it?? It's even cheaper off the informercial isn't it? lol. (and yes, I know about the conversion rate and duties/taxes)

Your better off going somewhere else with that. Most people on this bored won't touch proactive with a 50 foot pole. Bad experiences man, bad experiences.

DUDE....your crazy. For $37 no one's going to buy it half-full. You can buy it for $39.95 here...WOW $2 more. Don't sell ok...just an advice because your ripping people off. Too bad you spent $100 canadian dollar...not our fault

If anyone is interested PM me. I paid $ 100 CDN and will sell it for half of the price, $ 37 USD. My Ebay reference: anticop8 (66+).

Mods please move this post to the right forum if needed. Thanks. smile.gif

I have ProActive 3-Piece System that I have used and have 1/2 left. It includes:

1.) Renewing Cleanser

user posted image

2.) Revitalizing Toner

user posted image

3.) Repairing Lotion

user posted image

user posted image

If anyone is interested PM me. I paid $ 100 CDN and will sell it for half of the price, $ 37 USD. My Ebay reference: anticop8 (66+).

Mods please move this post to the right forum if needed. Thanks.

smile.gif

Sounds like he's trying to give us the ol' run-around. Like...I got this computer for $5000!!! It's yours now for only $19.95!!! lol