Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KarmicKandy

I have a pseudotumor or something

I have a headache and I'm nauseated. I'm only on day 3 and I only take 10 mgs a day. I never felt like this on amnesteem. I hate sotret and can't wait to get the brand name.

I also want to let everyone here know that if you drink kefir check the label, because they add vitamin A to it. I didn't drink it today, and I'm not taking tane today either ( :wall: ) If I don't feel better tomorrow, I'm calling my derm. I now probably will wait a few days before I resume taking it, unless I feel the same or worse, in which case I will have to call my derm, obviously.

I'm so annoyed. :snooty:

I just did a search and a girl on here had the same thing and it was because she was taking sotret. Once she switched to brand name, she was fine. I hope that doesn't happen to me, because since I'm a girl I'll have to wait a goddamn month!

Sorry for the rant, but I'm frustrated.

Ok. If you really think you have pseudotumor cerebri:

1. Do not take any more roaccutane.

2. Call your derm ASAP.

If you're not sure, still do the above. One of the symptoms is double vision/blurred vision. If that happens, call the derm stat without waiting any at all.

Thanks. I did stop taking it, but will take it tonight because I feel better. My vision is fine and I just today went to the eye dr.

I may have just had a sinus headache, or it could've been the kefir, or I'm allergic to a filler in the sotret.

This never happened last course...

I'll see what happens tomorrrow.