Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have two spots on my face, rather large and brown, due to an increase in melanin.

I have a 2% hydroquinone and the AHA from acne.org

So how would I use these two in conjuction to get rid of my hyperpigmentation? Is there anything else I can do? How long will it take these spots to fade?

I will be on accutane here shortly after I return from my tour in Iraq. (29 DAYS!) Other than that, I think once this goes away, I'll feel better and more confident about myself. I have made a vow to quit picking as that is what cause hyperpigmentation on my skin--from a scab.

Feel free to help me out peeps. :shifty:

Thanks! :D

-Jay

you dont want to use both HQ and AHA ... just use the HQ on its own. i persoanlly wouldnt use HQ at all coz of its cancer warnings and also its banned in europe where i live

I have read that it's supposed to work better using them both. But i dunno, I guess I just needed some other opinions.

And I know all about this cancer hype, I don't know if i'm sold on it though.

Thanks for the help! :)

yea the cancer thing im also not sure about but personally i wouldnt take the risk .. not only that but ive read alot that HQ can make the texture of the skin leathery. ive sent you a link in you pm .... check it out.