Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
luvskincare13

Best treatment for my skin issues

So I got a new camera took some photos and this is how I see my skin when in bad light. I'm not devestated but would like to try something to improve my skin. What would you suggest? Do you think that there is anything that would really improve my skin alot?

I think you could benefit from any of the deep TCA peels. That one scar on your temple might need to be treated by a PS or dermatologist, I would not do cross on it. Best of luck!

Honestly, besides the one on the temple, it's hard to see them. Don't do laser. I did it and was not happy with the results. I sometimes think it made my scarring more obvious. I think it lessened the depth very minimally, and I would have to do maybe 4 for good results, but I am not willing to do it again. My face got sooo dry after even with tons of moisurizers. Your skin is nice. I wouldn't mess with it.

Thanks for the advice. Yeah the scar on my temple was actually caused by a ground dart being thrown at my face when I was young. That is my worst scar and yet it has never bothered me. And also I picked the most severe light by taking my flourescent fish tank lamp in the dark and shining it on my face .I guess for the most part I am learning to accept my skin. It's not perfect and it's not severe so I guess i'm pretty lucky as far as that goes. But I am always looking for improvement. My skin tone is awful though as I have a lot of melasma and my wrinkles under my eyes are truly awful for someone who is only 32. So I am always trying to improve my overall complexion. My skin seems to be resitant to change. An d yeah my pores are large but I could totally care less about them.