Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey, i live in the UK and im finding it very hard to find a good moisturizer. I've looked all over the web, and theres loads of stuff that sounds good, but im just unsure about it. I've looked at things like CereVe, and Avene hydrance that people have said are good, but i would really like a bit more backup and reviews of it. I would really like it if anyone who has used it or used something else that is good (that i can buy in the UK) to post back and tell me, thanks!

It would be really nice if someone replied! Im pretty desperate, since i've started using BP without moisturizer (for 2 weeks infact). I mean its not as bad as you would think, my skin is only a little dry, but it is quite irritated. If you come onto this please tell me anthing you know, thanks!

thanks for the reply :)

But the problem with that product review thing is that there all American. theres no reviews of british products that i can see. But i've actually decided to buy Dan's products, and spend a little more money, and wait a little longer for something that is going to be good. I've also bought Avene for the time being.

thanks for the help though!

i like cetaphil moisturizing cream, i don't know if it's available in the uk. it can be a bit heavy if you put too much on & i would like it better if it came in a pump, but it keeps my face moisturized all day.