Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dom88

No Toner=Less Shiny!!!!!

ITS AWESOME!

Ever since i read that Dan doesn't recommend toner I stopped using mine and wouldn't you know my face is less shiny! My face still gets shiny but its decreased its exciting lol well just wanted to share because I'm so happy about it :lol:

That's great! Thanks for sharing!

I've been using a toner since I was 9 years old. I'm currently using the Proactiv toner and I think all it's doing is destroying my face. I didn't use a toner tonight and you are absolutely right! My face is less shiny too! And the redness has gone down a bit.

Hell yeah!!! No toner + No cleanser + no moisturizer = no shine normal healthy skin! :lol:

That's in my case though and other people who did the same. ;)

wapak

Hell yeah!!! No toner + No cleanser + no moisturizer = no shine normal healthy skin!

That's in my case though and other people who did the same.

Hey wapak,i wanna ask u something.do u really recommend not to wash face,clean or moisturize?

shud i do that? does it work??

Hey wapak,i wanna ask u something.do u really recommend not to wash face,clean or moisturize?

I think mine is a bit extreme. So I'd suggest visiting this site for you, Acneisdead

If all else fail, then you might as well give what I did a shot. Well, I'd strongly recommend this before going into accutane though. Accutane changes the body so much so for me that is not an option. ;)

I think mine is a bit extreme. So I'd suggest visiting this site for you, Acneisdead

If all else fail, then you might as well give what I did a shot. Well, I'd strongly recommend this before going into accutane though. Accutane changes the body so much so for me that is not an option. ;)

thanks for ur help.i have never been on accutane but i have an oily and sensitive face.i think not to wash face for a while can trigger the redness and it tends to be more oily..i dk wat to do :think:

That's great! Thanks for sharing!

I've been using a toner since I was 9 years old. I'm currently using the Proactiv toner and I think all it's doing is destroying my face. I didn't use a toner tonight and you are absolutely right! My face is less shiny too! And the redness has gone down a bit.

it worked for you too?! Friggin awesome!!!! lol who knows maybe toner isn't good for acne prone skin, well i'm glad it helped you as well! Its always nice to give someone a useful tip they haven't heard about :)

Yeah, thanks dom88! Great tip! Not only does my skin look better, but I'll be saving money each month. Toners can be pretty expensive and for me they don't last a long time because I seem to put a lot on my face to feel "clean."

Thanks!!

thanks for ur help.i have never been on accutane but i have an oily and sensitive face.i think not to wash face for a while can trigger the redness and it tends to be more oily..i dk wat to do :think:

Yeah, I think that way before too. But by the time I did the thing, redness disappeared as well as oiliness and to my surprise no breakouts after those buildup of oil and dead skin. Though the dead skin buildup might be unbearable to you. But if you pass that phase then it's happy times! :lol:

Nice blog, :o lemon juice?? I LOVE lemon juice.. AND it helps acne?? Tell me more (through PM) please :P