Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hearts will hold.

This is what stress does to me..

I'm in the middle of my 6th week.. & yep, this week's been pretty rough. I've been stressed, upset, you name it (not because of my acne, because of other things that are far worse).. & this is the result of that:

Chin, chin, jawline, & jawline.

Yep. Pretty cute, huh?

:rolleyes:

I know my face looks super irritated, but I think it's just kinda red because I had just washed it. I don't know.

Maybe it's not stress, though.. Maybe my face is just having a bad week? Either way, I'm pretty bummed. If you look at my most recent pictures in my album, my face looked SO much better.. & that was just four days ago! Blah. :(

Don't be too bummed coz that might affect ur skin as well...maybe try going some self meditation or anything that will make you not be so stressed coz I know and everyone else knows that when I'm stressed out my face shows, if I workout or just keep happy my skin's not so bad...then again we're female and we have that monthly visitor so that might be a cause as well...Hopefully ur skin gets better so that u can be enjoying what u do again :dance:

Don't be too bummed coz that might affect ur skin as well...maybe try going some self meditation or anything that will make you not be so stressed coz I know and everyone else knows that when I'm stressed out my face shows, if I workout or just keep happy my skin's not so bad...then again we're female and we have that monthly visitor so that might be a cause as well...Hopefully ur skin gets better so that u can be enjoying what u do again :dance:

Nope, my monthly visitor just left.. I broke out kinda bad during that week, & it's like.. As soon as my monthly visitor left, so did all the pimples.. But now, just a few days later, they're back. :(

I'm not going to let it bother me too much, though. I've noticed that since I've been on the regimen my breakouts tend to clear up very quickly. I'm just going to stay away from the make-up all weekend, & try not to think about all the things that are stressing me out.. I also like to clean when things are bothering me haha. So my house will probably be spotless before the weekend's over.

I see alot of people like this and I don't really take notice.. I was bracing for the worst when I opened the thread. Trust me it's not that bad..

I see alot of people like this and I don't really take notice.. I was bracing for the worst when I opened the thread. Trust me it's not that bad..

Oh I know it could definitely be worse.. But I still don't like it too much.

Yea stress definitely affects acne. When ever i study really hard i get bad break outs. Hey what medicine do you use to treat your acne? I get acne on my chin all the time and i use tretinoin cream on them which works really well for me.

May I ask how you deal with your stress?

I usually don't get too stressed, but when I do it's usually when I'm by myself & I don't have anyone to talk to.. So pretty much how I deal with it is by talking to friends .. Usually my boyfriend .. That always makes me feel better. Either that, or I'll read or do something to take my mind off things.

It's just this past week it's been one thing after another, you know?

Yea stress definitely affects acne. When ever i study really hard i get bad break outs. Hey what medicine do you use to treat your acne? I get acne on my chin all the time and i use tretinoin cream on them which works really well for me.

I'm just using Dan's BP.. It works pretty well for me, I guess. My breakouts are definitely clearing up a lot quicker than they used to.

Where do you get tretinoin cream? I've never heard of it.

May I ask how you deal with your stress?

I usually don't get too stressed, but when I do it's usually when I'm by myself & I don't have anyone to talk to.. So pretty much how I deal with it is by talking to friends .. Usually my boyfriend .. That always makes me feel better. Either that, or I'll read or do something to take my mind off things.

It's just this past week it's been one thing after another, you know?

I'm just using Dan's BP.. It works pretty well for me, I guess. My breakouts are definitely clearing up a lot quicker than they used to.

Where do you get tretinoin cream? I've never heard of it.

Awww amykins, don't feel so bad. You're so darn cute, just remember that.

I'm right there with you. My face seems to be purging as well. :wall:

Tretinoin cream is a derivative of vitamin A just like accutane. In USA you need a doctor to prescribe you tretinoin cream but in China you can buy tretinoin cream in the drugs store hehehehe

Tretinoin cream is a derivative of vitamin A just like accutane. In USA you need a doctor to prescribe you tretinoin cream but in China you can buy tretinoin cream in the drugs store hehehehe

In that case I won't be able to get any. :(

Is school stressing you out?work? if so just take it easy for a couple of days and you should see positive results.

Neither.. It's kinda family-related stuff. But I'm definitely taking it easy for the weekend. Staying home, not wearing make-up, getting some well-needed rest. Hopefully I'll clear up in a day or so!

Sixth week of... Accutane? If so, don't worry too much, bad IBs are common. But you probably know that.

What about exercising for stress? Makes endorphins and burns out off the toxins in your body. If only I took my own advice, sigh.

Nope, not accutane.. I wish! I'm on my sixth week of using Dan's products.

& I had been exercising.. & I'm sure it was helping, too. But lately I just haven't had the time. :(

I have WAY too much going on right now & it's making my skin go crazy. I wish I could just relax.

why not just get on accutane?

Easier said than done.. I can't afford to go to the dermatologist.. So yeah.. Plus I don't think my acne's THAT bad. I was on Benzaclin for about a year & it cleared me up completely.. So I figure this will probably help out a lot .. eventually.

The exact same thing happened to me a few days ago... I just had red marks, but then I started getting stressed because I started breaking out again, I had lots of homework to do, and I have to go back to school on monday :s

Then yesterday I got a massive zit by the side of my nose, two below my nose, and 2 on my right jawline, and it's getting worse, I get this inflamed zit on my right chin bone every few weeks, it swells up and goes bright red :( add this to many red marks all over my chin and jawline and I feel so bad. I don't know what to do, I'm stressing out more and more and I'm so worried about school on monday

Ah, talk about sensitivity of the skin.

Don't worry much girl! It's not that bad. You went through worst before so chill out. ;)

not that bad but it fucking sucks when you think that you're getting better and the fucking lumps appear out of nowhere.

Exactly!

Ah, talk about sensitivity of the skin.

Don't worry much girl! It's not that bad. You went through worst before so chill out. ;)

Yeah my skin is soo sensitive. Ugh. Hate it. But yeah, it's definitely been worse!

Do something to take the stress off your mind, and maybe drink green tea?

That's what I'm doing alllll weekend. No stressing!

The exact same thing happened to me a few days ago... I just had red marks, but then I started getting stressed because I started breaking out again, I had lots of homework to do, and I have to go back to school on monday :s

Then yesterday I got a massive zit by the side of my nose, two below my nose, and 2 on my right jawline, and it's getting worse, I get this inflamed zit on my right chin bone every few weeks, it swells up and goes bright red :( add this to many red marks all over my chin and jawline and I feel so bad. I don't know what to do, I'm stressing out more and more and I'm so worried about school on monday

Sounds pretty bad.. Mine are all on my chin & jawline.. Which is odd because I never used to break out there. :confused:

Sounds like me & you both need to calm down, huh?

Just keep in mind.. It'll get better, you know? It always does.. There's always that time when it's just red marks, even when it seems like the pimples will never go away. They always do so.. :shrug:

LOL, I dont care, Amy your like, the hottest girl on Acne.org by the looks of your dp :o x

Me? Noo. There's way prettier girls on here than me. :lol:

But thank you! Ya'll always have a way of making me feel better.

the hottest girl is UFOrescue son.

Hahah yep.. Definitely not me.