Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Trailblazin24

Dry skin? Moisturizers break you out? Merry Christmas.

A gift from me to you. I have been struggling with this, well, forever. But it has been a much worse situation while on accutane. Anything I put on my face makes me break out. It just makes it oily and I don't think anything absorbs into my skin properly. Anyway, my skin has been crazy dry and I havent wanted to moisturize because I know that will break me out. I was talking to my bros girlfriend who works at a tanning salon and she bought me home a sample of dermalogica skin hydrating mask. You just leave it on for 10 mins and its like a whole new, non-flakey face. I am going to buy some for sure. Its an all natural product, I think. Check it out at dermalogica.com. There other masks are good too i guess, so my bros girlfriend says. Anyway, dermalogica hydrating mask for the win!

Moisturizing shouldn't break you out. But hey, we all have our triggers out there. Eating salmon makes me happy! biggrin.gif

Hmm perhaps the Accutane has given me a bout of psychosis...I must now go chase all these gnomes out of my house...tell Santa I said hi...and that my fiance' wants clear skin...

Angelo:

Are you curious about my gnome problem? or something else? B/C I can assure you that I wiped my gnome issue out with a large sledge hammer and some pixie dust...

Though I was incredibly curious of your gnome problem (had to knock off a few of the buggers myself), i was referring to the hydrating mask...

But just wait... the gnomes always come back in bigger numbers ](*,)

A gift from me to you.  I have been struggling with this, well, forever.  But it has been a much worse situation while on accutane.  Anything I put on my face makes me break out.  It just makes it oily and I don't think anything absorbs into my skin properly.  Anyway, my skin has been crazy dry and I havent wanted to moisturize because I know that will break me out.  I was talking to my bros girlfriend who works at a tanning salon and she bought me home a sample of dermalogica skin hydrating mask.  You just leave it on for 10 mins and its like a whole new, non-flakey face.  I am going to buy some for sure.  Its an all natural product, I think.  Check it out at dermalogica.com.  There other masks are good too i guess, so my bros girlfriend says.  Anyway, dermalogica hydrating mask for the win!

I've noticed that whenever i put lotion on that I start breaking out. But I read somewhere that if you are dry and need some kind of moisterizer than you should use Petroleum Jelly...so that's what I use now whenever my skin gets dry and i NEVER break out from it so that's pretty cool.

I've noticed that whenever i put lotion on that I start breaking out. But I read somewhere that if you are dry and need some kind of moisterizer than you should use Petroleum Jelly...so that's what I use now whenever my skin gets dry and i NEVER break out from it so that's pretty cool.

Well yeah petroleum jelly is really greasy but I just put a little little little bit! lol so it's enough to moisturize but isn't greasy...and I use carmex for my lips...that works wonders =oP