Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Irelandian

What have i got?

My nose has gotten even redder. Must be something simple i can do to reduce it and i have very large pores on it as well that are so big.

Hey! I just came across this thread now. I know for a fact that you can get Aveeno products in Tesco. I've seen them with my own eyes. :) Not sure if this Redness Reliever thing would be available, but I know that Aveeno moisturizers are good in general. You could try Cetaphil, which you can get in Boots, because that's quite gentle on your skin. The redness could be from irritation.

Just thought I'd let you know about the Aveeno products, but to be honest, I don't know how to deal with redness. As you would clearly see if you saw my face! :)

i don't think there's anything wrong with you! are you really from ireland? if you came to america, the girls would be all over you. irish accents are so hot.

Yeah, i'm from Ireland! I dont think that would be the case at all. Maybe the pic doesnt show the full extent but i have a lot of redness and blackheads especially on my nose and when i go out i just feel people are constantly starring at me and that is why i hate going out and never join my friends at clubs etc.

I really need help on what to do!

I appreciate people saying there is nothing wrong but there is.

I was just wondering if anybody could tell me from the picture i posted what shade of powder or concealer would be best to use on my face. I just want to buy something cheap that i can just use on my nose as this area is the part of my face that is plagued by redness the most so if i was to cover up just my nose with a bit of powder or something so it doesnt look red it may boost my confidence somewhat.

I am fair toned so was just wondering could anybody reccommend anything i could buy to cover it up that is cheap and doesnt look like i am wearing it. Thanks

Thanks a lot. Maybe the picture doesnt highlight it prpoerly but i do have a lot of facial redness and the amount of stares i get off people means there is obvioulsy something up.

Cheers for comment Namaste. Number please haha!

They probably stare at you because they find you attractive and they are interested in you. The next time someone stare at you look them in the eye and you'll see for yourself that they will shy away. You're way too assuming not knowing what really goes in their mind.

About the redness and blackheads, really the truth is that people doesn't notice that at all unless you point it out on them.

Perhaps the flash has obliterated your redness, but all I see is a slight amount of redness on the nose that looks more like a wee sunburn or windburn and freckles on the nose and cheeks.

I do suffer from a lot of dryness but my nose is very red. Can you buy that stuff in the shops adam? Its just i am from Ireland and i dont have credit card to buy that from amazon. Really really want to do something to get rid of this redness asap. Its really getting me down and i would be grateful to anybody for tips or whatever

PLEASE HELP!

Borrow a credit card or something

just bought some osmotics and I read reviews..amazing reviews wonder why its not in mainstream stores..o well

Like i recommend to all rosacea sufferers, triceram:

http://www.amazon.com/Osmotics-TriCeram-3-...6941&sr=8-1

just dab it on your nose and cheeks and it will be gone before you know it.

Is that part of your face dry, scratchy or irritated? let me know.

Wow, if only it was really this easy!! In every post I've seen you make, you send people to a page to buy this miracle moisturizer. Granted, moisturizing your face can help out with redness to some degree, but it won't "cure" rosacea. Trust me, it would be selling for substantially more if it was a cure. The one concrete thing I've learned by trying more things than I can remember for acne and rosacea, is that there is no quick fix! Moisturizing with this cream may help to some degree but it will NOT cure anything.

Don't use powder or makeup! Usually people can tell you are wearing it, especially with ultra-fair skin like yours.

Azelaic acid reduces redness. In the US there is a prescription product called Finacea that is 15% azelaic acid, and I'm sure there are OTC products you can order online. Google it and see if there's anything available to you.

My nose has gotten even redder. Must be something simple i can do to reduce it and i have very large pores on it as well that are so big.

TRY some of the suggestions before bumping this thread again. I agree with LQ: don't bother with makeup. You don't need it. Start reading around in various parts of this forum; there's a rosacea and facial redness forum you should read. And then various other parts of the forum will give you many tips on what you could try for closed comedones. Find the post by LionQueen titled "Clearing pores and getting rid of tiny bumps" Just search that phrase and it will come up, or find her topics by single left-clicking on her name to get the user menu to come up.

Go to a derm if you're that bothered by your redness. You look very fair to me so sunscreen would be in order.

The post of mine that Wynne is talking about is pinned at the top of the Noninflamed acne & Blackheads forum.

and I agree, you should do some reading in the Facial Redness & Rosacea forum. This thread has gotten pretty far off topic for Emo.

I do suffer from a lot of dryness but my nose is very red. Can you buy that stuff in the shops adam? Its just i am from Ireland and i dont have credit card to buy that from amazon. Really really want to do something to get rid of this redness asap. Its really getting me down and i would be grateful to anybody for tips or whatever

PLEASE HELP!

Go to a derm. STOP bumping these threads until you have actually TRIED something or a few things. And seriously...you do NOT have redness that looks very visible NOR very obvious.