Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jakeT13

Just started something new today... Anyone have success?

This is interesting. I think it's pretty obvious that the products we've all been using DO irritate our skin. We were just striving for a quick-fix...but in the long run it could have possibly prolonged the problem...

I have one question, though. Are you popping any zits that you DO get? I know I always pop mine...not sure if that would work out too well if i didn't have chemicals to dry them out afterwards.

At the moment, I'm too scared to try this. >_<

Just thought I'd say, I've been doing this for a month or more now (not sure the exact # of days.) I read the idea in a different post. It seems to be working fairly well for me. It's not a quick fix, but it seems to make my skin healthier. I still get pimples, but they're usually much smaller and less frequent. The main thing to make sure you do when trying this is to not pick or mess with your face. That is really very important. The main idea with this "regimen" is letting your skin heal itself, without interfering in any way other than occasionally rinsing it with water.

Depending on the severity of acne, it seems like this tends to take 3-5 months to make you "completely" clear. The reason for " " is that you'll probably still get the occasional zit, but it should be far less often than before and a lot smaller.

This is interesting. I think it's pretty obvious that the products we've all been using DO irritate our skin. We were just striving for a quick-fix...but in the long run it could have possibly prolonged the problem...

I have one question, though. Are you popping any zits that you DO get? I know I always pop mine...not sure if that would work out too well if i didn't have chemicals to dry them out afterwards.

At the moment, I'm too scared to try this. >_<

In MY personal opinion, I think it's better to pop a pimple than not to and let the infection sit in the skin. Sure it might make it more red, but I don't like walking around with huge whiteheads.

I was scared to try this too, but I'm glad I did.

try it =]

Just thought I'd say, I've been doing this for a month or more now (not sure the exact # of days.) I read the idea in a different post. It seems to be working fairly well for me. It's not a quick fix, but it seems to make my skin healthier. I still get pimples, but they're usually much smaller and less frequent. The main thing to make sure you do when trying this is to not pick or mess with your face. That is really very important. The main idea with this "regimen" is letting your skin heal itself, without interfering in any way other than occasionally rinsing it with water.

Depending on the severity of acne, it seems like this tends to take 3-5 months to make you "completely" clear. The reason for " " is that you'll probably still get the occasional zit, but it should be far less often than before and a lot smaller.

Yes, right now I get the occasional pimples, but they are MUCH smalller, and go away MUCH quicker. like within 1-2 days,

I like your thinking about the past and other countries but I think its in the food we eat more than the washing and all. Best of Luck to you!!!!