Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
meat_pirate86

What Did You Eat Today?

Guest Bloody Corpse Deamonn duh

but duud im japaneze? :rolleyes: not vietnamese :think: wouldve u said ramen! diff story. >3> i cant kno all the foods anywayz esp when must saty away from them ykno :naughty: anyhow lolness that video is, the way that guy describes that food hah xD

I like pho more than ramen :o plus pho noodles are made from rice but ramen noodles use wheat, so I feel safer eating pho. pho pho pho LOL I didn't know the music sounded so pron-y. And he definitely describes it accurately :3

450g pork loin + big salad with coconut milk curry sauce

500g beef mince + loads of broccoli, spinach, asparagus and mushrooms.

100g macadamia nuts.

Edited by ben90

Breakfast: 4 quail eggs with red peppers and onions fried in Pastured butter, coconut milk kefir.

Lunch: Grouper with asparagus, scallions and mushrooms in butter sauce.

Dinner: I think fillet mignon yum :D

3 X Scrambled egg (no milk)

2 X wholemeal bread slices with Almond Butter on

Green Smoothie (Spinach / Kale / Blackberries/ Blueberries / Apple)

3 x Chicken Breast

Chicken Salad tonight.

Breakfast- 2 persimmons and coffee with coconut milk

Lunch- homemade pureed sweet potato soup (YUM!!), spinach omelette with some olives

Snack- I'll probably have some dark chocolate and raw veg

Dinner- I'm going to make white jasmine rice and mix in some canned salmon with chimichurri sauce. I'm not sure if this will be disgusting or what. and some steamed vegetables on the side.

Actually I think I'll just have the jasmine rice with a grilled burger patty and veg. I haven't had red meat for more than 2 weeks.

Before bed dessert- first strawberries of the year, and fruity tea

Edited by HuaccaChina
3 X Scrambled egg (no milk)

2 X wholemeal bread slices with Almond Butter on

Green Smoothie (Spinach / Kale / Blackberries/ Blueberries / Apple)

3 x Chicken Breast

Chicken Salad tonight.

Do you enjoy the kale in your green smoothies. It seems like everytime I try using kale it taste absolutely revolting and I love kale (well....cooked kale). In fact, I don't really like any greens except spinach in my green smoothie. I wonder what I'm doing wrong.

Breakfast: 4 quail eggs with red peppers and onions fried in Pastured butter, coconut milk kefir.

Lunch: Grouper with asparagus, scallions and mushrooms in butter sauce.

Dinner: I think fillet mignon yum :D

YUMMM!

Breakfast:

Some oat groats, soaked overnight and cooked with spices, dried coconut, chopped apple, and eaten sprinkled with sunflower seeds for more protein.

Later, dish of berries topped with yogurt and sunflower seeds.

Lunch:

Mexican style veggie soup, homemade, with a squeeze of lime and drizzled with olive oil.

Bittersweet chocolate and some almonds.

Afternoon:

Sweat potato with chile powder seasoned salt, olive oil and herbs.

I probably won't eat again until breakfast for a 16-hour fast. Or, if I am hungry I may have a little bit of soup.

B1: 2 persimmons

B2: 2 scrambled eggs with peas

B3: another persimmon and peanut butter

Lunch: guacamole and a whole wheat pita while driving

Lunch2: Wasa cracker with canned salmon +olives and fresh papaya

Dinner: salad with spring mix, leftover guacamole, raw herb cheese, steamed asparagus and balsamic-dijon vinaigrette, fresh minced parsley and also a baked Japanese sweet potato on the side.

Dessert: persimmon

Having such a snacky/hungry day!

Breakfast: juice of two fresh kiwi's, a carrot and a grapefruit.

Lunch: Left over cabbage roll (OMNOM)

Snack: 5 raw almonds, handful of dates, and a peanut butter banana smoothie.

Dinner is going to be either lentil soup (homemade) or something with chicken.

There's so many newbies around, I think we should do this again.

I can't post anything good though, as I am staying with my mother and grandmother who are really rigid on what they eat and I can't fight it. I do my best to encourage the better choices of what they eat though. Fortunately, most days we have oatmeal and they make a lot of veggie soups with cabbage and such for lunch. And there's been a lot of berries as they grow raspberries. But we had potatoes and jimmy dean breakfast sausage for breakfast today, for example. And I'm not going to tell you what their lunch plan is for today. But if I'd known, I'd of made the best possible choices yesterday. And made a green smoothie with cabbage this morning.

Edited by alternativista

Yesterday:

Morning - 1 organic boiled egg, 1 cup of light soymilk, 2 cups of spearmint tea

Lunch - 2 pieces of baked tilapia, green beans

Snack - wheat peanut butter crackers

Dinner - 1 organic yogurt with hempseeds, 1 cup of light soy milk, 1 serving of chicken breast

After Dinner - 2 cups of spearmint tea

Today so far:

Morning - 1 organic boiled egg, 1 banana, 2 cups of spearmint tea

Note: I'm considering doing either the paleo or candida diet. I'm still reading a paleo diet book on my Nook though. I like to plan ahead and make sure I have access to the approved foods and make sure I buy some certain cooking tools first, like a new blender and new crockpot.

Yesterday:

Morning - 1 organic boiled egg, 1 cup of light soymilk, 2 cups of spearmint tea

Lunch - 2 pieces of baked tilapia, green beans

Snack - wheat peanut butter crackers

Dinner - 1 organic yogurt with hempseeds, 1 cup of light soy milk, 1 serving of chicken breast

You have five foods there that it is very common to be intolerant to. Wheat, peanuts, dairy, soy, and eggs. Have you tried avoiding them, one by one, to test for intolerance? And if the estrogen in soy is detrimental to your particular hormone imbalance?

You'll want to avoid wheat, peanuts and soy for over a month as those can all damage intestinal linings and it may take time to recover from that to see results.

Or you could stick to a list of very hypoallergenic foods for a month, then methodically add things back in, leaving the wheat, soy and peanuts for last.

Almond, casher or sunflower butter is an easy switch, although it isn't impossible to be allergic to them. Just less common.

Alternativista, the peanut butter wheat crackers is considered a junk food to me so I know that was bad. I am planning to switch from soy milk to some other milk substitute. Is almond milk okay?

As for the yogurt, I am thinking of trying a non-dairy yogurt recipe with coconut.

Alternativista, the peanut butter wheat crackers is considered a junk food to me so I know that was bad. I am planning to switch from soy milk to some other milk substitute. Is almond milk okay?

As for the yogurt, I am thinking of trying a non-dairy yogurt recipe with coconut.

Unsweetened almond milk is likely ok, but it isn't that uncommon to be intolerant of almonds and other members of the stone fruit family. We've had a few people here in the past who broke out from it. You just have to try it.

Try having nut butter on some apple slices. (But as long as we are talking about intolerances, quite a few people here say they can't tolerate fructose and there is such a thing as fructose malabsorption which can be improved with nutrients and habits. )

I don't believe in that systemic candida shight. Of course candida can cause yeast infections and oral thrush, tho you can maintain all that with probiotics and cutting sugar/ carbs. But the candida diet is way too strict.I've seen the quizzes they have online and they pretty much cover every single symptom possible on there. I looked it up to see if it was the reason for all my stomach problems and was pretty much able to check everything on there...turns out I have an ulcer from a bacteria in 50% of people that went haywire. Go to a doctor if you genuinely feel like something is wrong.

Jus cut back on sugars and most processed foods...simple.

Today I had:

Corn grits with a dab of butter

Australian yogurt with brown sugar granola

Lavender green tea with honey

Coconut water

3 chocolate chip cookies

I'm not a vegetarian, I just don't really like meat

Dinner will be grilled lamb chops and grilled veggies...yum

I LOVE coconut milk. It has the same consistency as 2% cow milk. Not as sweet as real milk. Fewer calories. And just good in general

lets see, this is going to be different than most:

breakfast - 24 oz of water, running on a schedule, woke up around 9 am

lunch - green goodness smoothie, taco bell chicken burrito and nachos

dinner - grilled chicken with veggies and rice

dessert - huge ass bowl of ice cream

i always drink water, usually all day, and i am allergic to gluten so no breads or cakes or bakery items, even though there is gluten free stuff i just got use to not eating it

Edited by freeliving

This morning I had cooked broccoli and yam leftovers from last night, munched on some celery, a handful of granola, a can of black beans with garlic for lunch, and tonight I'll have lamb and broccoli. Also 3-4 spoonfuls of hemp seed, took some Fish Oil, Olive Leaf Extract, and Chromium.