Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
meat_pirate86

What Did You Eat Today?

ugh i had two burritos from kfc. i didnt want to but i was going out as a guest w/ someone so i thought shit i better just eat like normal people.

i could have settled with something else.. owell. even tho food has a low connection w/ me i still like to eat "healthier" than a thing in bread saturated with fats. god damn. ive been eating pretty light anyway these past few days. not hungry.

if i was forced to eat kfc i definately would have got the famous bowl! best fast food meal in all fast food resturants haha

-some brown rice with tomatoes and seasoned kale

-sweet potato with coconut oil and sauerkraut on one half/cinnamon on the other

-coconut vinegar and water

-couple spoonfuls of coconut oil

-small bag of buckwheat groats (tried to chew them completely since they hurt coming back out the last time I had them...)

-a cut of beef in gravy over sweet potato in a little glass cup, chicken with black beans and white rice, rice pilaf with shrimp skewers, and waaaaay too many butter cookies/brownie bites all from an event I worked...the smallest little cookie is enough to change my mood but once I have one my self control goes out the window, particularly when they're just sitting there.

-bottle of mineral water

-rose black house kombucha

I haven't been posting in this thread because I let loose and ate a bunch of food I wish I hadn't for a couple days straight, have some new inflamed spots as a result, hooray.

breakfast:

apple bananna grapes [church breakfast- cinamon roll chocolate and powder mini cake donuts apple pie granola bar and caramel french vanilla coffee]

lunch:

home made tacos i just make sure i stay away from cheese and sour cream. so just beef lettuce tomatoes avacado

cantalope. out of carrots and forgot to buy more :( have to eat extra cantalope for my vita a! chocolate, cupcakes

Dinner:

water.

have a great sunday everyone!

Breakfast: 1 apple, 2 scrambled eggs with tomatoes, lavash bread with turkey

Lunch: Salmon, salad with romaine lettuce, cucumbers, onions, tomatoes and extra virgin olive oil

Dinner: Chicken breast, buckwheat, salad leftover, a loaf of gluten free ( buckwheat and rice flour) bread

On dessert I'll have sliced almonds with fruit smoothie ( blueberries, strawberries, rasberries, banana, pineapple, almond milk) :)))

breakfast: apple bananna scrambled eggs honey bake ham cinnamon toast

lunch: italian sausage pasta cantalope choclate cupcakes cookies maybe a subway footlong cold cut trio!

dinner: rotisery chicken potato salad(way too much mayo) hawaiian sweet bread

choclate

water

Edited by dreamingofclearskin2011

Breakfast: 1 banana, turkey slices, 2 rolls of lavash bread with hard boiled egg and tarhun

Lunch: Cabbage salad with chicken breast, some lemon juice, cucumbers

Dinner: borscht (http://simplyrecipes.com/recipes/borscht/)

Snack: Detox smoothie ( blueberries, blackberries, mango, banana, strawberries, almond milk)

chamomile lavender tea

gluten free apple cinnamon & flax oatmeal

orange pekoe tea w/ honey & almond milk

apples x2

gluten free, no salt added vegetable soup

vanilla herbal chai tea

dairy free coconut ice cream

hemp & sesame tortilla chips (low sodium) w/ salsa (no salt added)

chamomile jasmine tulsi tea

1 square dairy free dark chocolate

roast turnips, carrots & potatoes w/ mixed beans

"cleanse" tea (fennel, nettle, dandelion, licorice root, peppermint)

will probably have another apple w/ almond butter, a few more herbal teas

Kashi with fresh big fat blackberries, Greek yogurt and a little agave nectar. 2 bananas. A bag of pistachios (yes, a whole bag). Turkey soup with these whole grain pita things. 2 glasses of Pom blueberry. 3 bowls of matcha. 2 cups of rooibos.

I'm up to my ears in antioxidants.

gluten free corn flakes w/ almond milk

black tea w/ honey & almond milk

sweet potato salad w/ cranberries, green onions, sunflower seeds (vinaigrette dressing)

chamomile lavender tea

no sodium added vegetable soup

rice works sweet chilli chips (baaaad)

wuyi peach oolong tea

plain potatoes & plain corn

ginger tea

sleep well tea

chamomile lavender tea

not my best eating day recently :/

just not motivated today.

I've been eating these little to-go containers of marinated squid salad or seaweed salad from asian market. Suuuuper good, I feel really good after. I hope they don't use any scary oils for the marinating process...

Made some buckwheat pancakes today with bananas, guava strawberry hybrid berries, and semisweet chocolate chips. Honestly didn't even need the chocolate chips, the ones I made without them were even better.

Buckwheat noodles plain with butter and lots of spices sprinkled on top. Surprisingly good/

Cultured coconut milk from health food store, expensive but delicious.

Gonna do tuna and spinach today at some point.

Morning

Unsweet tea, egg, ham, cheese in a taco

Lunch

Taco Bell (2 Chalupas)

Sweet tea

Dinner

Spagetti/chilli bowl

Apple Juice

Snack

Ice Cream

Exercise

Worked out in sun all day (sweat like a mofo)

Breakfast: Bowl of Muesli. Slice of toast with a little butter. Cup of tea

Lunch: Cheese sandwiches and water

Big Lunch: Plain chicken, lettuce, tomato and cheese wholemeal roll and water

Dinner: White fish, potatoes, carrots, minstrone soup

Snack: Bowl of Muesli, two chocolate biscuits

Diet doesn't affect me unless I eat fatty fried food and chocolate/sweets 24-7

Breakfast: Bowl of Muesli. Slice of toast with a little butter. Cup of tea

Lunch: Cheese sandwiches and water

Big Lunch: Plain chicken, lettuce, tomato and cheese wholemeal roll and water

Dinner: White fish, potatoes, carrots, minstrone soup

Snack: Bowl of Muesli, two chocolate biscuits

Diet doesn't affect me unless I eat fatty fried food and chocolate/sweets 24-7

Then diet affects you all the time. 0:-)

Moderation is great, as long as you eat more anti-inflammatory foods than inflammatory then chocolate/sweets once in awhile don't really matter. Like you said, eating them 24/7 isn't good either but it does matter what other things you're eating in that 24 hour 7 day period.

i couldnt tell you what i ate this morning/last night when working the night shift. boredom=eating alot of unessary carbs.

owell.

today better

oatmeal

bananna

toast

half a donut

salad w/ mushrooms, tomatoes, lettuce, onions

chicken and small portion of bbq

toast

bannana while out walking

toast

2 eggo waffles

brownie

mushroom x2

and im kind hungry right now,... mmm

Breakfast scrambled eggs, (workout) protein shake, mini soup & fruit cup, lunch roast beef sandwich, I snacked on some almonds between meals too, drank 3L of water, and I ate some bbq chicken breasts for dinner with some franks red hot sauce and bbq asparagus.

-gluten free corn flakes w/ almond milk

-tea w/ almond milk & honey

-chamomile lavender tea

-gluten free no salt vegetable soup

-low sodium corn chips w/ salsa

-tulsi chamomile jasmine tea

-decaf tea w/ honey & almond milk

-homemade pizza w/ gluten free vegan crust, no cheese, with peppers, mushrooms, jalapeno peppers, broccoli, tomatoes, red onions

-ginger tea

-harmonized vegan vegegreens (spirulina, chlorella, cruciferous veggies, sea veggies, so much more wonderful stuff) protein smoothie (hemp, chia, brown rice, yellow pea, cranberry proteins) with peaches and strawberries

-chamomile lavender tea

mmm I love home made "pizza". It's not exactly the same, but it's still so delicious.

I feel like I didn't eat enough today, but I also slept in until about noon.

Edited by jennifer36

so i just want to let any one know my experience i had with eating my apples every day...

for 2 months straight i ate bananna and apple every single morning and was fine..

a few weeks ago i started getting really bad stomach cramps and i wasnt sure why so i contiued eating fruits and whatever i wanted to all the time and the cramps for worse and even had some constipation..

so finally i thought ok ill give up apples for a few days if that doesnt work ill give up banannas a few days..

the first 2 days i gave up apples i didnt have cramps at all

the next 2 days i was regular again plus no cramps at all..

from then on i continued no apples and ive been feeling great..

so just to let anyone know thats eating apples every single day non stop like i was it may catch up to you about 2 months down the road and make your intestine act up!

good luck guys just wanted to share that in case any one else was or ever has this same problem!

Regarding the apples: could it have been the pesticide that caused the problem? Were they organic?

so i just want to let any one know my experience i had with eating my apples every day...

for 2 months straight i ate bananna and apple every single morning and was fine..

a few weeks ago i started getting really bad stomach cramps and i wasnt sure why so i contiued eating fruits and whatever i wanted to all the time and the cramps for worse and even had some constipation..

so finally i thought ok ill give up apples for a few days if that doesnt work ill give up banannas a few days..

the first 2 days i gave up apples i didnt have cramps at all

the next 2 days i was regular again plus no cramps at all..

from then on i continued no apples and ive been feeling great..

so just to let anyone know thats eating apples every single day non stop like i was it may catch up to you about 2 months down the road and make your intestine act up!

good luck guys just wanted to share that in case any one else was or ever has this same problem!

apples are high in fiber and that could be the problem. I eat a variety. Not always the same. Sometimes i will eat 5 banannas in a day, sometimes 4 apples, or 2 tomatoes. I think you could cant over do it. I also drink lots of water which helps pass those foods through.

water is the only thing i drink every single day. i know that it was the apples giving me the stomach cramps because still to this day i havent eaten apples but still banannas and my cramps are completely gone and im regular again.. i was getting constipated before. so for me it was literally the apples the messed up my intestine. thank God i figured it out as soon as i did!

water is the only thing i drink every single day. i know that it was the apples giving me the stomach cramps because still to this day i havent eaten apples but still banannas and my cramps are completely gone and im regular again.. i was getting constipated before. so for me it was literally the apples the messed up my intestine. thank God i figured it out as soon as i did!

Apples have a very high ph level and even late at night can upset the stomach. I prefer pineapples to be honest.

Today, I ate oatmeal for freak fast with mini fruit, I had spicy tuna, mini salad for lunch, I ate a 1/4 chicken with a fruit cup for mind dinner, took a protein shake, had my tsp of fish oils, took my multi vitamin, and I took some msm.

Lots of water too!