Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kob

accutane price

im on doxy 100mg but my other doc is senind me to another derma, for severe acne, im going next month, but i was wondering what the pricw for accutane would rnge from.. TY TY appreciate it

im on doxy 100mg but my other doc is senind me to another derma, for severe acne, im going next month, but i was wondering what the pricw for accutane would rnge from.. TY TY appreciate it

I'm assuming you're living in the USA but unsure...anyway, where I live for generics 10mg-40mg its about $150-$220 a month. Raise the dosage to 60 or 80mg and you're looking at more. I'd say somewhere between $2-300 is most likely. Good luck...

Edit: And of course as the person below me said, if you have insurance it's obviously much cheaper. I assumed you're uninsured though, otherwise you wouldn't be worried about the price.

I'm assuming you're living in the USA but unsure...anyway, where I live for generics 10mg-40mg its about $150-$220 a month. Raise the dosage to 60 or 80mg and you're looking at more. I'd say somewhere between $2-300 is most likely. Good luck...

Edit: And of course as the person below me said, if you have insurance it's obviously much cheaper. I assumed you're uninsured though, otherwise you wouldn't be worried about the price.

Jesus, is it really that expensive? That's twice what Roche Accutane costs in Canada.

I was supposed to start my second course today. My first course I used brand name bc my insurance covered it and I only paid $10 per. Now my ins. has changed and only covers generic or the generic difference for brand. I didn't know this, but the pharmacy ran brand bc that's what I always requested the first course. I went to pick it up and they said, "Insurance is saving you $629.30, but your bill (for 30 days worth of Accutane) is still $758.97." WTF?! Hmmm - well, I passed and now have to wait for them to order in the generic - since there is no way in hell I'm paying that much for 30 days worth of tane! So, almost $1,400 per month for brand. Ridiculous!

I hope generic works as well as brand since that is what I'm used to.

wow thats fucking expensive , yes u.s, and i think uninsured, turning 19 on march, 13 and appointment on the 17th, ugh so lame. but yeah my doxy 100mg was 10 bucks, so im hoping the insurance still covers me. thanks all for the infoo!! GET CLEARRRR!!!!!

edit: oh yeah what do yall think about doxycyline hyclate 100mg! thank you

i called the pharmacy where i live and for 40mg/1mo supply, it was almost $800 without insurance. right now, im just waiting if my insurance will be willing to cover it for me :(