Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

December 18th - Developed a cyst like lesion on neck. Given antibotics, doesnt do squat.

January 2nd - Given another course of antibotics, didnt do anything

January 20th - Went a saw a derm, inject with cortisone. Didnt descrease cyst.

February 16th - Had cyst cut out. Thought to be satisfied

April 18th - A sebcaecous cyst forms on the top of my scar where I had cyst cut out. In extreme pain. Doctor punches it out.

I didnt realise how cysts become a problem and so stubborn particularly in the head and face area. Has anyone had a case where a cyst has formed on top of another cyst where it has been cut out?? I had a sebecauous cyst which was full of yellowly which developed all of a sudden over an existing scar of 2 months.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

Aiya....that's terrible. Sorry to hear you had to go through that.

Dude antibiotics are stupid. If its not an acute bacterial infection then all antibiotics do is supress your immune system.

Did you not try anything else? Like maybe globbing BP, or mandelic acid on it or hydrocortizone on it or anything else topical?

tell me how your doctor punched your sebaceous cysts out and where it was on your face and the healing process.

I have 9 of those suckers on my nose from previous acne. Damn just like you bro and I have had them for 5 YEARS.

tell me how your doctor punched your sebaceous cysts out and where it was on your face and the healing process.

I have 9 of those suckers on my nose from previous acne.  Damn just like you bro and I have had them for 5 YEARS.

Dude antibiotics are stupid. If  its not an acute bacterial infection then all antibiotics do is supress your immune system.

Did you not try anything else? Like maybe globbing BP, or mandelic acid on it or hydrocortizone on it or anything else topical?

I have 9 of those suckers on my nose from previous acne.  Damn just like you bro and I have had them for 5 YEARS.