Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
S_5

what month was the defining month for you?

I'm in month 5 now (about 8 days in) so I'm curious as to when the "defining" month was for you.

It might be all mental, but I feel like it took up until the start of month 5 for me to finally begin healing. I still have the damn red marks but on one side of my face they are definitely fading, where on the other side its meh.

No breakouts anymore tho whatsoever, which is cool, but the redmarks as i'm sure you all know, are sometimes worse than actual breakouts.

I'm starting my second month tomorrow, but I feel like I've already had a great improvement. The swelling has gone down, and when I have a new pimple, it dries soon and goes away. I'm hoping that in the coming months I'll have an even great improvement. I've heard that a lot of people don't experience an extreme change till near the end.

I'm still in my first month, and holy crap! Talk about a HUGE difference! My face is nowhere near as oily, and I've had no new breakouts. It's amazing, and I'm completely happy. I get so many compliments, too. One girl the other day said I had a new glow to my skin.

Now my chest/back/shoulders are a different story. I've had a few more breakouts with that. It seems like more "gunk" wants to come out.

I'm 5 months in too. This month my face is looking really good. I still have some redness, but i'm not getting any new pimples. I really hope it doesn't come back after I'm done my course in March! :angel:

I'm in month 5 now (about 8 days in) so I'm curious as to when the "defining" month was for you.

It might be all mental, but I feel like it took up until the start of month 5 for me to finally begin healing. I still have the damn red marks but on one side of my face they are definitely fading, where on the other side its meh.

No breakouts anymore tho whatsoever, which is cool, but the redmarks as i'm sure you all know, are sometimes worse than actual breakouts.

I'm only a week in and the pimples I had on my face cleared immediately, more importantly I haven't had any new ones. Also, the amount of oil on my face has reduced. I do know some people are months into taking it before noticing a difference.