Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madmadmad

Some questions about Dan's BP gel....

Ok...when I apply the BP gel then I apply a moisturizer the BP gel seems to ball up...and I get like a residue on my fingers...the texture of the residue on my fingers is rubbery......

Also...when I look at Dan's pics on how much BP gel to use...he has 1 pointer finger full...is that for the WHOLE face? including the forhead and cheeks....or is that for half of the face...like just the cheeks?

because ive been using 1 pointer finger full for all of my face except my forhead....cheeks,chin, etc....everything except my forehead and temples..

As far as the gel balling up is concerned, I would suggest waiting at least 5 minutes or how ever long it takes for the gel to dry and then apply your lotion.

As far as the gel balling up is concerned, I would suggest waiting at least 5 minutes or how ever long it takes for the gel to dry and then apply your lotion.

Put some moisturizer on a finger, and pat it on your face, Keep patting, moving your hand in a circular motion. The moisturizer will eventually spread out, and since your not rubbing on your face, the BP will not come off. I've ran into this before when some days the BP will not fully dry on my face for some reason. I find the longer I give the BP to dry the better chance of it not balling up. But if you pat moisturizer, it doesn't matter.