Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

why is it that i am th only one out of my friends that has acne? and if they have it...its minor. :wall:

the other day i took a picture with my friend (who has beautiful skin) and she looked at it and said OOH this is a good one for a no make up day!!!! i cringed. i ALWAYS ALWAYS have makeup.

do any of yall deal with this or it it only me?!?!? :dance:

I've always been the girl with the worst acne in school. Somebody has to be the one, so I guess my friends are lucky when I'm there making their skin seem awesome. Just another funny detail in life.

Yes yes I constantly wear makeup and some days I get so freakin tired of it. I know it gets so old to be The One with acne day in and day out. On the other hand, at least I have makeup ya know-which is a comfort. ;) Keep your chin up girl-there's good things in store for you!

I'm the one with the worst acne out of my friends too (always have been). Actually, sometimes they get break-outs, but I guess I don't really consider that acne, as it doesn't really seem to attack them in a literally painful and inflamed stinging and itchy sort of way... (Not to mention their acne goes away within days) I wear make-up sometimes when I feel like it (it's a very recent thing), I guess I always used to feel like it didn't matter as long as I didn't have to look at it, but I'm slowly finding out that it DOES seem to matter. I hope I don't get addicted to the thought of 'make-up = easier life' haha. I'm looking forward to the BP regimen *crosses fingers*

Argh i know how you feel!!

all my best mates have good skin and even if they do get a spot its only small or the odd one

i have to wear foundation (argh hate it) everyday i won't go out without it or i look a state. N if one of my mates are like oh god iv got a spot its massive (it never is mind you) n i'm like OMG have you seen my face?! pftt

:P

Ah well we're not all lucky enough :(

me and one of my other friends have moderate acne. the rest have perfect skin. the irony is that us two are the best looking one and pull the most girls.

Yes i can relate to you. All my friends dont have acne. In fact i do not even know anyone in real life with acne worse than mine when my acne was at its worest.

I can relate. But I wasn't always the one with the worst skin. I had, in fact, good skin in high school. Now it seems everyone got over puberty. If they had acne it would be mild.

My acne got worst in college (scars and all). Just last week I met up with my friends and got asked the inevitable question: What happened to your face? I tried to act unaffected but there it is. What can you say, really? Even I don't understand my condition, why I even have acne in my age.

my friend has acne too but not toooo bad it cleared up almost allll the way i feel bad being around people with clear skin ecspacially because none of my siblings (two older brothers and one older sister) had to go throught it.

LIFE SUCKS"(

the only thing my dad gave me was his sucky gene with bad acne"(

Everybody has a problem. Unfortunately ours is on the face. Better to put your best face out there and allow your other qualities to take center.

haha photoshop is my best friend :lol:

Hahahahaha XD Photoshop is my friend too! :P

I feel for you too, I just started college, the time when everyone's skin is starting to get better and mine is getting worse! It sucks! I stopped wearing makeup however, because I truly believe that it's not helping my face at ALL.