Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yossarian

Acne only on the left side of my face

For some reason, over the past month the only acne i have been getting has been on the left side of my face, mainly the left of my jawline and a few on my left cheek...Also I only get it on my left shoulder and not my right. Does anyone have any ideas on why this is happening?

LOL i had the exzact same problem as u, i didn't get it! on my left side of my face i had huge crysts on my right absoloutely nothing, and i sleep face up when i sleep, it was weird, but acne is just like that just to piss u off, not to mention i've had severa acne, but never had it below the jawline for some reason, never ever had one on my back or chest ever! :-({|=

I seem to get them mainly on my left cheek as well. I thought maybe it was because i did my right cheek first, therefore i was skimping on the bp on the left side as it takes such a long time to do the regimen. Kind of subconcious corner cutting if you like.

Yeah it could definetely be the way you sleep. Try to sleep with your face up and if you can't then change your pillowcase alot. Also I know that popping does spread zits so maybe you had a zit or a couple that you popped spreading the infection slowly and that's why it's contained to one side of the face. If that is the case Just use your BP and don't pop. I have a really hard time doing this and often can't contain myself but it will keep the zits that are caused by popping away. Also if it is from neither of these reasons then I would definetely ask your doctor.I had ythe exact same thing happen to me when my zits first startied out. It was so irratating to see one side look nice and then the other fucked up. I guess it's better than having it on bith sides but either way it still sux. Well good luck

i used to notice it ...... if u give it long enough it will switch tongue.gif and switch back ... and back again ... and even out ... then 33/66, then 50/50 ... then ... u get what i mean. thats how mine was

Hmm...i dont know how i can tell myself not to sleep on my left side when I sleep. Every time I go to sleep on my back, i always wake up on my left side smile.gif Stupid sub-concious.

yeh i know what you mean. the left side of my face i got about 6 pimples and the right side only got about 2. ive never had breakouts on my right cheek much. it is quite weird