Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
little-miss-sunshine

Happy Skin is Happy Days! Roaccutain Journey - Female/16/England - Day 3.

I'm still using aqueous cream and its brilliant!

Nivea on my hands & thick layers of vaseline still on my lips.

even though when i wash my face i can notice the dry skin starting, its hidden and isnt yet a problem at school or when im out.

Had a bit of a headache yesterday at school and i panicked a little because i started to wonder what was going on as i never get headaches. I put it down to accutane though and i havent had one since.

Funnily enough, when i wash my face, even though it would usually be really red until a few minutes after, it doesnt seem to be as irritated once ive had a shower or whatever!

So good so far, little bit of dry skin but im what you could call, over moisturising, haha so thats probably stopping the dryness monster from getting me!

No new spots either! woowoo.

:)

yeahh, your just starting out so your body probably will act strangly for the first month!

im quite dissapointed 2 months down the line and i get two spots come up i hadnt had any for a good few weeks. thing is i have scarring from the old spots their fading slowely but then today they seem to be red again so i dno if they will go :(

yeahh, your just starting out so your body probably will act strangly for the first month!

im quite dissapointed 2 months down the line and i get two spots come up i hadnt had any for a good few weeks. thing is i have scarring from the old spots their fading slowely but then today they seem to be red again so i dno if they will go :(

nahhh! chin up they will go!

some peoples just take longer than others!

hahaha its funny that you're from birmingham! i was there visiting a mate not so long ago! :)

everyone on here's from america!

haha, yeahh i will . my derm said im going bout it slowely, but slowely is better than no progress at all.

Had two nose bleeds now, in the last two days and i never get nose bleeds. also my eyes feel increasingly tired like soree dry maybe?

this is since ive gone up to 60mg been on it 3 days lol.

and yeahh its so cold here, snowed heavy last week, i never went college like all week haha , i just want the summer now tho , im sick of this cold :)

where abouts are you?

and yeahh theres so many that are lol.

nahhh! chin up they will go!

some peoples just take longer than others!

hahaha its funny that you're from birmingham! i was there visiting a mate not so long ago! :)

everyone on here's from america!

haha, yeahh i will . my derm said im going bout it slowely, but slowely is better than no progress at all.

Had two nose bleeds now, in the last two days and i never get nose bleeds. also my eyes feel increasingly tired like soree dry maybe?

this is since ive gone up to 60mg been on it 3 days lol.

and yeahh its so cold here, snowed heavy last week, i never went college like all week haha , i just want the summer now tho , im sick of this cold :)

where abouts are you?

and yeahh theres so many that are lol.

haha im in manchester!

yeah i seem to have dry eyes too :|!

and i wear contacts so its getting a bit of a problem!

dry skin is getting worse and worse grrrrrr

i look better without makeup now with it like this :@!

:( hmm bad day today

sore throat, sore gums :/

seems like a bit much when ive only been on it 5 days!

and yeah slow is better than no prog!

:) x