Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ok I recently broke out with a one zit and I THINK one cyst...What do I do to make them go down faster?

Also...will putting vingar on them make them go down any faster?

And can I use white vingar instead of apple cider?

Apple cider seems to be the most popular one, but white vinegar has been known to work fine as well.

ok, thanks but...could you tell me how to treat these pimples??

1 of them is a zit...and the other I think it may be a cyst....

I've only heard of testimonies. Most people need to soak in the zit for 10-20 minutes! Maybe just holding it there and refreshing the cotton ball every so often. Maybe you can hold it up with a band-aid? :-k It helps to dry it up.

should I put hydrocortison and distilled white vingar on it?

ive already put some BP gel on it

That would really be piling it on. Hmm...I'm not too sure about the hydrocortisone. Try with just the vinegar for now. After a while, then add the BP.

Ive already put some BP gel on it..because I did dans regiment this mourning...is it ok if I put some "Distilled White Vinegar" on it now?

Pop that bad boy, if you are man enough. It won't go down but it will run its course much faster. First it will get bigger. Then it will try to heal up, but depending where it is it will probably be hard because you'll keep breaking the wound open again by eating, talking. Then it finally get where the skin is underneath the sore replaces with a red spot, and that will last six month. But it is better than having a red swell on your skin for 2 months or more. This process takes about a month and a 1/2 and the pain won't be as great.

Dont pop it. The red mark will stay there twice as long and theres a chance another one will come up from popping it. It also has a greater possibility to scar.

well i like to use white vinegar...it has worked wonders for me i will post on exactly what i did in time use vininegar

Okay, so I had a cyst forming on my chest(I know right?! chest what the fuck?! sad.gif )

so anyway, I had this big ass cyst forming there and I was like "fuck you cyst I'm not going to take it this time" So I Vinegared that bad boy, Undiluted ACV vinegar, for about 20 minutes. This was before I went to bed. I wake up and this nasty ass cyst which was really getting gross, well, it's been reduced to a red mark with a slight bump. So I've been applying vinegar nightly for 4 nights now, as well as some moisturizer that has lots of vitamin E in it. and it's slowly but surely healing, and it never became a nasty cyst. So props to vinegar for that.

whatever you do, DON'T POP IT! Cysts are the worst to pop because when you pop them, they just get nasty and fucked up, and you are left with lingering red marks and probably a nasty scar.

You might want to try icing it too.