Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey I just realized..

I just realized that when I was using all natural products my skin looked great!

So I thought I would put down what I was using back then and see what you guys think:

Cleanser: Desert Essence Thoroughly Clean Face Wash

Spot Treatment: Desert Essence Tea Tree oil Blemish Stick

Toner: Thayer's Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera

That basically does it. So I'm probably going to get my money refunded from Murad since it is doing absolutely nothing for my skin.

And once I start using those products again and I think i might just buy this as my moisturizer since i has jojoba oil in it (Desert Essence light and soothing Daily Essential Facial Moisturizer).

I'm excited! I will let you know how it goes! : ]

It's a simple, three step regimen that has a wash, medication, and moisturizer, so I could see where that would work! Definately get your money back from Murad and let us know how the jojoba oil addition works!

It's a simple, three step regimen that has a wash, medication, and moisturizer, so I could see where that would work! Definately get your money back from Murad and let us know how the jojoba oil addition works!

Thanks so much!

I'm deeply regret buying Murad now that I remember what those products did for my skin.

I'll keep an update!

I used the Murad Acne products for a long time. I don't know why I was thinking they worked. As soon as stopped using them and was just using Neutrogena face wash my skin improved greatly.