Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This has nothing to do with acne......

But my mom has been having body aches and she says she has 2 little lumps on her breast...she said they are not big thow....She is going to get examened by the docter this week...Is there any chance at all that it could be something else besides breast cancer???

please reply

I started getting little bumps on my breast recently too. i don't know what had caused them... maybe it's just an inflammatory reaction, similar to acne. the bumps are really fairly tiny and are not like pimples because they don't contain pus. I think it might be from wearing shirts that were too tight. i'm only 20 though!

at any rate, your mom should definately get it checked out. whether or not there are signs of potential cancer, women are supposed to get a mammogram every year or more. you should do a research on google...

There are probably tonnes of other things the lumps could be and I'm not a doctor or have any medical experience what so ever but just think of all the things that are out there that are either benign or significantly less threatening than cancer. Cysts (not acne), ulcers, hardened skin (dunno medical term) just make sure she gets it checked out.

I know it's probably an uncomfortable question but has your mom told you how long ago she started noticing them? Like is there a definite reference in time she can use when she started noticing them? Cause if she caught them early (considering it's even cancer) she's much better off.

I believe that lots of women have these kinds of bumps. They're not always cancerous.