Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
just dance

waaaaaaah i had forgotten how this felt :(

So the other day i got my face threaded. My face was hairy and gross and this seemed like an excellent idea... So I got that done, and afterward I couldn't stop touching my supersmooth face.

This was the worst idea i think i've ever had.

I mean I touch my face all the time and this doesn't happen, so maybe it was the threading, but now I have like 20 effing pimples on the side of my face.. they make me feel so self conscious and ugly and blaaaaaah.

I didn't think acne would affect me like this! My skin has been mostly clear, maybe a few little tiny hardly noticeable bumps, for like a year. Before that i had such horrible acne, but my self image was so bad that I didnt really care as much I dont think.

But now that my self image has improved, this breakout makes me feel so gross :(

waaaaaaaaaah

I just feel so ugly and useless.

I thought i was over this acne business.

I'm probably making it worse because i want it to be better so much.. I've put sal acid and bp on it at the same time (on my very sensitive face).. then today i put bp and some sulfur crap i have from the doctor... then last night i put on finacea...

but its all still there :(

:(:(:(

it's so icky.

it makes me feel so ugly and like my boyfriend wont want to see me. I'm surprised he even wanted to kiss me last night. I wanted to bring up how disgusting i feel and how i dont understand how he could kiss me, but i didn't want for him to lie to me and tell me he thinks im pretty or whatever... but i also didnt want him to tell me it was indeed disgusting. so i said nothing and felt shitty. i still feel shitty!

i just feel shitty.

this is a rant.

i'm sorry to everyone who suffers acne :(

this is my worst breakout in like a year.

ever since i decided to be more serious about having clearer skin.

i thought having red skin was my only problem now but i was totally wrong waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.

edit: i just counted i have over 26! This is so sick and disgusting and my face looks so bumpy... they're all clustered together over an area thats like 2x2 inches and it just looks soooo sick i think i would prefer if they were scattered all over my face!

also my boyfriend has completely perfect skin >:( im surprised he didnt just dump me on the spot yesterday when he saw me.

o i kno exactly what ur talking about. sry im a little slow today . . . i had a killer calc test earlier and it will take me 48-72 hours to recover

26 is kind of a lot, perhaps to a derm and ask about accutane

threading sounds like it hurts and yea i know how you feel my girlfriend has clear skin and i got a pretty bad face so i usully keep my head down when im around her

You should learn from this experience that threading would cause you to break out. Plus, the aggravation your touching did.

I believe if only you didn't put anything on them like BP and sal acid, they would be gone sooner and would never come back if you don't do anything that would irritate your skin again.

waaah dont remind me :( I know 26 is a lot, but before this i had like seriously one effing pimple! like ONE

luckily i have a derm appointment on tuesday...

and i want them gone asap. right now the dermatologist has me on klaron lotion and finacea (one at night and one in the day) but either of those do much for my acne usually.. she says i have a sensitive face, and i do. and ive been reading and they might be ingrown hairs... ive been reading conflicting things on whether threading can even cause ingrown hairs, but ive also read that sal acid is best for ingrown hairs.... so i figure if i use that then it should help. at this point i dont care if my skin gets horrendously dry and red, i can cover that with makeup. I just dont want it to be bumpy anymore. its only been like this for like two days and i cant even effing stand it anymore. its like i had a taste of what its like to be almost completely clear of stupid bumps and now bam thats all taken away in like two effing days. its just extremely frustrating....

like i wish i could just crawl in a hole until my face is clear. but nooo i cant. we're going on a double date on valentines day with my boyfriends best friend and oooomgggg this is just going to be so embarrassing. see ive known my boyfriend for over a year even though we;ve only been dating for a month.. so he knows my face usually isnt this effing gross, but his friend doesnt. my poor boyfriend... i would be embarrassed to be with me if i was him.

i dont think ive EVER been this fucking frustrated with my face. i feel like crying. seriously all the time i was almost clear made me go soft because pimples never made me feel this shitty before. but then again i never had a boyfriend before, never had anyone i wanted to impress.

Oh I see. Hope what your derm prescribed to you work in these 2 days. I'm really hoping it for you!

it will go away. after you thread/wax your face, your skin is very sensitive.

just dont touch it after you thread again.

these are very superficial zits that will pass in a few days :)

Agree about it being superficial. Seems like when I pluck on my brows or the occasional hair around my lip I get a zit or 2. Elf

I hear you. I'd had such a long clear streak - months - and then started breaking out and now my skin is thrashed. It's bringing me down in a really big way. :comfort:

o i kno exactly what ur talking about. sry im a little slow today . . . i had a killer calc test earlier and it will take me 48-72 hours to recover

26 is kind of a lot, perhaps to a derm and ask about accutane

Okay, I'm sorry, but I'm a bit irked when someone says "I have acne", and immediately someone else says, "Oh, go on Accutane."

It's kind of like back when Accutane wasn't "popular" and someone told me, "Oh, use Proactiv."

She suddenly got this because of threading most likely which does irritate the skin. She doesn't NEED to go on Accutane. She should try other topicals/antibiotics first.

Anyways...

This means your boyfriend loves you for who you are and he's not going to dump you just because you have some pimples. But I understand your frustration. I was like that with my boyfriend too. Go to a dermatologist and tell him/her about the incident and see what he/she suggests. Don't just jump on Accutane. It should be a LAST resort.