Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
leesett

I think my make up is making my skin worse

I think my make up is making my skin worse. I have tons of tiny clogged –pores that I never had before. I’m currently using estee lauder press powder. Ive also used mac sudio fix, which I heard that it was the worst make up you could ever use. Also, that I can remember, mineral make up broke me out a couple of years ago, so that’s out. Any advice, I don’t like liquid. Please anyone, a good foundation power or press powder to use.

I think my make up is making my skin worse. I have tons of tiny clogged –pores that I never had before. I’m currently using estee lauder press powder. Ive also used mac sudio fix, which I heard that it was the worst make up you could ever use. Also, that I can remember, mineral make up broke me out a couple of years ago, so that’s out. Any advice, I don’t like liquid. Please anyone, a good foundation power or press powder to use.

What kind of mineral makeup did you use? Some has bismuth oxychloride in it and that irritates some people. I use Everyday Minerals and like it quite well. Some people do break out from it but it does appear to be sort of rare.

Baremineral essentual and everyday mineral broke me out....i switched to Purr mineral and my skin has become better along with my regime...u can get Purr mineral from Dillard's...hope that helps

I use Physicians Formula.. Which is what I've been using for years, since everything else I've tried has broken me out. It's made for people with sensitive/break-out prone skin. The kind I use is liquid, but they have pretty much everything you could imagine.. Powders, concealers, bronzers, you get the idea.

They even go as far as to say it will "reduce irritation & break-outs", but who knows? Kind of sounds too good to be true.