Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yo Adrienne!

is anyone else addicted to this site?

i think i spend more time on here than myspace or facebook... and i dont even know anyone on here personally!

is anyone else addicted to the org? hehe

I totally am. Whenever I get online, I sign into myspace and the org right off the bat. Then I just sit here for hours clicking "View new posts" while I IM my friends.

... I have no life.

I think I made like eight posts from September 07 to July 08. Felt like creating a thread one day and got some nice replies. Been posting frequently for about half a year. I enjoy the site. Sharing experiences with other members and learning new things. For instance, I don't post much in the nutrition/holistic forum much, but I was able to learn a lot from it. Pretty good community here.

I totally am. Whenever I get online, I sign into myspace and the org right off the bat. Then I just sit here for hours clicking "View new posts" while I IM my friends.

... I have no life.

Same here but I don't have a myspace. I do spend some time on messenger and clicking view new posts for hours too. About the no life comment, you enjoy it here right? That's nothing to look down at. It's become a hobby of mine to engage in discussion and provide support.

Argh, me too. I've been lurking in the Nutrition and Holistic section since around May 2007. I never felt the need to make an account because I was only taking the information I read and I didn't really have anything to contribute. Just recently did I venture out into the other sections only to find that there are some really cool people on this site.

... I have no life.

Same here but I don't have a myspace. I do spend some time on messenger and clicking view new posts for hours too. About the no life comment, you enjoy it here right? That's nothing to look down at. It's become a hobby of mine to engage in discussion and provide support.

Lol, I was just busting my own chops for spending between ten and twelve hours a day surfing the intarwebz. But yeah, I definitely enjoy it here. : )

Heck yes, definately! Probably because everyone here seems kinder and more intellegent in their posts than most other social groups, even irl for that matter, because every one is on the same boat and most on the same page so to speak, I think.

*stands up* My name is jimmy and i'm an orgaholic.

i am a recent message board addict, but have browsed on and off for 2 years maybe.

Its hard to talk to friends and fam about acne when they haven't dealt with the hell that it is or not as much.

It feels good to have a community of people to just talk about it with since its on my mind all the damn time.

I just started noticing scarring, which may or may not get better significantly once the skin really heals. I am totally addicted to to scar boards because they provide more info about treatments than pretty much anything I see elsewhere.

Present! I can't take my focus off from this site especially when I believe I can help some here to get out of their misery. ;)

... I have no life.

Exactly! This site is a hobby of mine as well.