Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toaster Queen

Hi people :)

Hi everyone, I'm Sarah and I am 16 years old; I just joined today. :)

Like many of you, I have suffered from acne for a long time now and continue to suffer, hoping for a solution. I've had acne since I was 12, and it's always been my cheeks that were the real 'problem' areas; my chin and forehead usually aren't bad. I've been on the Acne.org regimen for about 4 weeks now and I have seen a lot of improvement so far, but there's one particular area on my left cheek that I'm afraid is too severe for the regimen to heal. :/ But it's clearing up the rest of my face quite nicely, so I am a lot happier.

I'm not really a forum type of girl, in fact this is the only forum I'm apart of now; but I'd love to get advice and such from other people and hear about other people battling with their acne. None of my friends really have an issue with acne so they can't really empathize, yanno? So it's really refreshing to talk to people who can empathize with you.

So, yeah; nice to meet you all!

hey toaster queen, I'm glad that the regimen is working for you!!! I'm not a forum guy myself but i try to post here when i have time or have nothing else to do =p. .. Anyways nice to meet you and hope you get what you need here. =)

Hi, Sarah. I am moving your thread into the Regimen forum; I'm sure you'll get lots of great advice there! Welcome to the board.