Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Speedracer

Need Help w/Skin Biology Products...So Many!

I dont have ance scars, and my current acne is getting VERY managble. I use Botchlas Reg (SA(2%) in the AM, SA&BP(10%) in the pm), sunblock in the am and Aloe Vera in the pm. Skin type IV and oily on my forehead and nose (combo skin). I want to use skin bio stuff since it seems very good to combat aging, and refine texture and tone, and those are my basic goals.

Has anyone had any success with skinbio in those regards? I remember reading that some of these products cause breakouts. Which ones; or more importantly which ones are good and which to avoid? Now, I tried to do a search and I get the phone book, plus most of the info is scattered, so no hating...

Last thing after looking through the skin bio site he seems to stress that the skin may dry out, is this true? When would one apply the CP serum (example), after a somewhat harsh reg as mine or would you skip a day of Botch's reg? This is where the confusion lies, what to use, when to use, what to expect, and how harsh the skin bio line is? Any help would be awesome....