Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kai Khaos

Hello! MY ACNE!

Hello. i'm new! I'm Kailyn 18 year old girl. So i started with acne when i was in my early teens but it wasnt really bad then. Ive tryed proactive, skin id, clinique acne program they didnt work well though. Ive used differin i like it but on my last break out it hasnt worked. I went to the doctor they put me on Doxycycline for my acne and they have me using benzoyal peroxide 4 % creamy wash and evoclin to dab on my acne..... i hope it starts to work soon.

Hello. i'm new! I'm Kailyn 18 year old girl. So i started with acne when i was in my early teens but it wasnt really bad then. Ive tryed proactive, skin id, clinique acne program they didnt work well though. Ive used differin i like it but on my last break out it hasnt worked. I went to the doctor they put me on Doxycycline for my acne and they have me using benzoyal peroxide 4 % creamy wash and evoclin to dab on my acne..... i hope it starts to work soon.

Hey, I wish u the best of luck with the doxy a bp. Hope you find what you need to clear that breakout =)