Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What's the best makeup/comcealer for fairly extensive marks/scars (asian skin). I have marks/scars (with occasional zits) on my left+right side of face especially around jawline and am currently using clearasil instant cover up as well as menaji concealer stick (takes a while to apply), just wanna know if there are any that are better i.e. application wise and undectection wise. I'm not sure whether foundation's good for me (since never tried it and think it might be more detectable), what's your opinion? p.s. my skin is quite oily. Thanks.

Unfortunately there is no "best" makeup, only what works for each person. Since everyone's skin is different, there's no way to say what will work best for you. I would suggest going to a Department store and trying several brands before deciding which one to purchase. Make sure that you go outside and see your skin in natural light before purchasing. Hope that helps some. smile.gif

There is no one single answer for your question.

Since you are Asian, you should use foundation, powder, and concealer that have yellow undertone. Try MAC, Laura Mercier, Makeup Forever, Becca. Start with these 4 first because they then to be more yellow than pink. Pink undertone foundation on asian skin look really really weird. Avoid Lancome, Estee, and Clinique. They tend to be more pink than yellow.