Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Squeegy

Regimen - once a day?

How many people are only using the regimen once a day? I have been on the regimen for a little over 2 weeks and I have only been using the regimen at night. I have found it difficult to use the bp and moisturizer in the morning, because the moisturizer makes my face incredibly oily. For those using the regimen only once a day, have you found it has taken longer for your face to clear as opposed to the success stories of those using the regimen twice a day. My current regimen is washing with the Basis Bar, waiting 15 minutes then applying 3/4 of one finger of the bp gel, waiting 15 minutes and applying Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture (which often causes stinging).

i only used to do it at night and i found that it did clear me up a little, but then i got a bad break out, but i started the regimen in the morning and at night and it seems to have kept me clear

Korea, what type of mositurizer do you use? How long have you been on the regimen and how long did it take for you to see good results? For the first 12 days, my skin was clearing up nicely. But on the 13th day, I had a bad breakout around my nose. I may have to start using the regimen twice a day, but I do not like the stinging associated with the Neutrogena mositurizer and I also don't like looking oily during the day.

I had the same problem with the Neutrogena moisterizer. My face burned like hell after i applied it. I've also the the cetafil moisterizer which also burned, which is weird because the cleanser is so mild. So far, the best moiserizer is from Kiehl's. It's the Ultra Facial Moisterizer. They have it with spf 15 also. It doesn't claim to be oil free or anything but it's amazing and doesn't break me out. Also doesn't make me oily looking.

It might be a bit more expensive than other brands but it's so worth it. Trust me, i've tried soooo many moiserizers.

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!! My face was burning like mad everytime i would use the neutrogena moisturizer and i already tried cetaphil as well as Eucarin which really didn't help my face at all! I'm going to try the Kiehl's moisturizer but where did you get it from? I really hope it works because i'm tired of looking red all day!

tongue.gif

Do you know anything good for bacne? i already red the links on this page..

Guys, try a moisturizer with a physical sunblock instead of a chemical one. I found that the cetaphil w/spf15 stung a bit when applied after bp. Oil of Olay with spf15 (they make a spf 30 version as well) has zinc oxide (along with some chemical blockers as well but not much....) Worked well for me

You can buy the Kiehl's moisterizer on their website. Kiehls.com i think. You can also ask for free samples on a bunch of stuff which is cool. They also have stores in certain areas. I go to the store here in NY.