Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
amu.

guys with acne...how do you shave?!

goshh, so yeah, how do you guys shave?

as if acne isn't painful enough!

do you just not shave?

if u shave over acne, it will leave a scar. man...i hated it when i had terrible acne last winter...i went to work with a beard cuz i couldnt shave. it sucked! take zinc to make ur acne calm.

haha, sometimes i literally shave around the pimples and wait till they go down and then shave the hair that was left.

I have an electric shaver thing i use that doesnt shave like really close to the skin, so theres like a short stubble purely because anything i use which is close to the skin has a horrid reaction. Works well though =]

haha it actually sucks sooo much. Before accutane did its thing, I had a nasty time trying to avoid irriatation.. Ended up with a patchy shave via my cheap electric razor lol

I use an electric shaver as well. Tried a razor last night, did not like it. Sometimes I wish my facial hair would look nice, but it is oily and grows in patches. I can't grow a full beard either, just some nasty looking stubble. :redface:

Was very difficult. Acne on my jawline and chin wasn't severe, but there were enough zits and whiteheads to cause some trouble. I used an electric razor and tried to carefully shave over the bumps. It was really a bad time for me because I don't like stubble. Never thought facial hair looked good on me.

Electronic razor is better for ur skin but if ur facial hair is thick, it doesnt give u a clean shave. Electronic razor gave me irritation on my skin when i had acne.

This always fucks me up in the past when I was still actively using products on my face and pimples are always hiding on my beard! But now they don't bother me at all! Though the problem now is that I have to shave without any lubricant. I'd rather live with this than having acne! :lol:

see am a girl but I still shave my face

I get some "lady side burns" if I don't

mine are not bad but i don't want ANY hair on my face other then my eye lashes and eye brows

but I just do it like in dan's video it has work SOOOOOOO great

but another thing I don't have inflamed acne there so that might be a factor on why it is not to hard for me

Shaving is the pits!

Butt acne is woefully bad, and the bloody cysts can stain and leak everywhere if they come to a head.

Just want to take a pin and poke the butt cysts that don't come to a head.

haha yah i have to shave around my pimples too...it sucks when u have 2 huge ass pimples on the side of your neck and your forced to leave that part unshaved and go out like that =/