Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nataliep

If u haven't found the cure still - READ THIS

F*ck acne... u know why? Here's my story:

My face was so awesome up until i hit 18 that was when I started breaking out. It was cured sometimes but in the past year, i can could the days when my face was presentable. I have 1 or 2 inflamed ones at a time and when they're healed, others are sure to come. Not to mention those deep white heads that are so hard to remove and blackheads and not to mention scarring.

The point is I have spent literally thousands of dollars on acne treatments and I have tried EVERYTHING. When I say everything trust me I mean everything. Whatever u can name , i have tried.

Laser

Apple Cider

Pee

Accutane

TLC

Like other people on here, continuously I tried to find miracle cures and googled from time to time for info of why this is happening. But everything works seems to stop working after a short time...

So...here's what I'm going to do and I hope you all will follow my foot steps.

Just f*ck it. Just give up already. There is NO CURE! U and we r all f*cked! Just accept the fact that you will always have acne and nothing in this world can really cure it not even DOCTORS! NO MATTER HOW MUCH MONEY U HAVE; YOU CAN"T bE CURED!

Accept this and forget about it.

Like a blind man, he must accept that he's blind and to live with what he's got and try to be happy about it.

In the same way, you are unlucky and f*cked, you'll never be clear like models that u see in magazines EVER. That is the fact of life. Don't believe the stories u've heard! If u have tried for years and you're still covered with acne....there's no cure.

Concentrate on work and other things, and accept it. Only when u learn to accept it, is when u'll learn to be happy what what u got.

F*ck acne... u know why? Here's my story:

My face was so awesome up until i hit 18 that was when I started breaking out. It was cured sometimes but in the past year, i can could the days when my face was presentable. I have 1 or 2 inflamed ones at a time and when they're healed, others are sure to come. Not to mention those deep white heads that are so hard to remove and blackheads and not to mention scarring.

The point is I have spent literally thousands of dollars on acne treatments and I have tried EVERYTHING. When I say everything trust me I mean everything. Whatever u can name , i have tried.

Laser

Apple Cider

Pee

Accutane

TLC

Like other people on here, continuously I tried to find miracle cures and googled from time to time for info of why this is happening. But everything works seems to stop working after a short time...

So...here's what I'm going to do and I hope you all will follow my foot steps.

Just f*ck it. Just give up already. There is NO CURE! U and we r all f*cked! Just accept the fact that you will always have acne and nothing in this world can really cure it not even DOCTORS! NO MATTER HOW MUCH MONEY U HAVE; YOU CAN"T bE CURED!

Accept this and forget about it.

Like a blind man, he must accept that he's blind and to live with what he's got and try to be happy about it.

In the same way, you are unlucky and f*cked, you'll never be clear like models that u see in magazines EVER. That is the fact of life. Don't believe the stories u've heard! If u have tried for years and you're still covered with acne....there's no cure.

Concentrate on work and other things, and accept it. Only when u learn to accept it, is when u'll learn to be happy what what u got.

Dude don't give up hope like that i fell the same way sometime and have also tried a lot of different things but i think that if all people were just to give up like this that we would not be as accomplished as we are today. Also you know deep inside no matter how hard you try to forget your acne that it still bugs you, that you wish you could have clear skin so don't give up you will find something that will work. :)

ya i stopped careing and my acne is going away

Don't give up, there are new acne treatments coming out all the time and some work greatly. You just need to find something that works for you and stick with it. I know acne is depressing and it makes you hate your skin, but there is always hope.

ya i stopped careing and my acne is going away

Don't give up, there are new acne treatments coming out all the time and some work greatly. You just need to find something that works for you and stick with it. I know acne is depressing and it makes you hate your skin, but there is always hope.

This is completely true!!

i decided today that i would stop caring so much.

i mean...i am so blessed in other ways...i have a great job, a loving family, and great health.

heck, there are some people that have things that actuallu PHYSICALLY prevent them from living their life...why am I making something as stupid as acne prevent me from accepting and living my own life.

i am done caring so much.

i will do what I can...but obsessing is nothing but a hinderance.

I agree that stressing about acne will probably make it worse; the long term low level stress will adversely affect health, including skin.

But at the same time, I think skin can be improved (if maybe not 'cured') and right now I think I, personally, need to look seriously at overall health and lifestyle...not just cos of my skin issues, but also because I know I do unhealthy things like drinking and smoking, eating badly sometimes. Maybe if I adopt a healthier lifestyle my skin will improve: maybe it won't, but hopefully I'll feel better anyway.