Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have rosacea and I also get acne breakouts. As you can see there are lovely red marks on my chin and forehead from healing spots. I have more red marks that aren't as visible in the pic and blackheads etc.

My face is always pink and blotchy without makeup due mainly to the rosacea but I didn't have many red marks until I got the latest crop of nodules from coming off the bcp so I'm back on it now.

I currently use revlon colorstay foundation in ivory, revlon colorstay under eye concealer and loreal bare naturale mineral powder on top.

I've had laser treatments, IPL etc but my skin will never be great, looks worse in real life compared to the pic.

I think I do quite a good job of camouflageing though. ;)

I know the lighting is slightly diff, and the flash makes me glow in the dark in the makeup pic, lol.

Pics are wrong way round too!

post-94414-1233887017_thumb.jpg

post-94414-1233887127_thumb.jpg

your skin does not look that bad in the first place, but good cover up! it looks flawless on the "after" although the foundation seems a little light compare to your skin color.

i have major issues finding the right color, i have to go to sephora and get the counter people to help me.

Yeah I am very pale with the makeup but I l only look 'darker' without because of the redness..a darker shade of foundation looks fake on me.

My skin is worse in person and the flash is making the made up one look better than it is but I've had a gazillion different types of treatments so it used to be even worse than that..when I was about 15 my doc asked if he could use my face in a brochure for laser treatment because of the severity of my rosacea and acne at that stage.

I'm going to have to say I think I like your "before" picture best! I know what you mean about camera flashes, but you just look rosy not rosacea there : )

lol. they both look the same !

you are blessed with lovely skin anyway :))