Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ChrisMJS

what to do

Well heres the pic. The scars look like zits. I still have mild acne. I have had these scars for about 2-3 years now. I wish my camera would take a decent pic...

post-95401-1233887507_thumb.jpg

post-95401-1233887507_thumb.jpg

I am wondering what my treatment options are? Has anybody on this forum had this form of scars?

Ive had acne for 8 years, and I have the same scars. I would highly reccomend an AHA product like the ones Dan recommends as well as a retinoid like retin-a (prbly not together though).

Ive been using retin-a .1% (very strong) for over 3 months and my skin which was very scarred(worse than yours) looks freakin awesome)!! If only it worked on my chin acne!! ARGG.!! It's great for scars though..

I am wondering what my treatment options are? Has anybody on this forum had this form of scars?

Ive had acne for 8 years, and I have the same scars. I would highly reccomend an AHA product like the ones Dan recommends as well as a retinoid like retin-a (prbly not together though).

Ive been using retin-a .1% (very strong) for over 3 months and my skin which was very scarred(worse than yours) looks freakin awesome)!! If only it worked on my chin acne!! ARGG.!! It's great for scars though..

Thanks for the reply! Do you have the same kind of scars I do? I am using the strongest retin-a avalible. These scars didnt appear until i started using it actually. Can anyone confirm that they are even scars?