Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi to all acne sufferers i just want to tell you that he you have acne you're so lucky cause acne isn't permanent i know still you've to go through all embarrasment but its nothing because people hardly give attention to your skin condition unless you have pretty bad acne or huge nodules which rather seem unusual on your face. I being an acne sufferer sayin this cause now i have to cope with scarring which is unlike acne permanent. Just take care of your skin gently dont experiment with it cause i did and left with scars. Dont use harsh products. Dont think about it much one day it'll be gone and if you get any noduler acne go see your doctor right away. Trust me the more you think about it the more you get depressed you all are beautiful and i wish you a nice healing.

Yes, very true indeed. I'm one of the lucky ones to realize the best way to approach this acne before going to the extreme like accutane or cutting my face with knife(okay this is exaggeration). And yeah, I too learned chemicals on face does not work. A life free of acne-worry is simply the best! :lol:

That's cool man, but I don't think you should worry about scars too much.. I have heaps of scar from other stuff and they sort of fade away in time.. Not fully but enough. So yeah, just my say.

That's cool man, but I don't think you should worry about scars too much.. I have heaps of scar from other stuff and they sort of fade away in time.. Not fully but enough. So yeah, just my say.

I waited for scars to fade away a year but they ended up getting more deep, yeah i know in some cases scars heal on their own. But my condition is different anyway thanks for the reply bro.

I waited for scars to fade away a year but they ended up getting more deep, yeah i know in some cases scars heal on their own. But my condition is different anyway thanks for the reply bro.

No problem, I like contributing to this community. How bad is your condition? You know, I have acne scarring too.. At one point I was complaining to mom about it (which ofcourse got her mad lol) Have you ever thought about seeing a derm about it? I might got see one.. I'm not TOO bothered by it... But it would be awesome to remove it with microdermabrasion.. (If that works? Don't have enough knowledge on that department.)

Is there a way to remove it? Or what? If so, why not go for it?

No problem, I like contributing to this community. How bad is your condition? You know, I have acne scarring too.. At one point I was complaining to mom about it (which ofcourse got her mad lol) Have you ever thought about seeing a derm about it? I might got see one.. I'm not TOO bothered by it... But it would be awesome to remove it with microdermabrasion.. (If that works? Don't have enough knowledge on that department.)

Is there a way to remove it? Or what? If so, why not go for it?

I've recently had two subcision and 5 peels for scarring but unfortunately nothin work. Yes subcision did somethin for my scarring a lil bit now i'm thinkin of gettin punch elevation. Wat kind of scarrin do you have ?

I have a some ice pics and rest are red marks man.. You can't see them in photos not even if it's up close.. No one has complained about them really.. Are these expensive treatments? I'm not familiar with these.. I hear laser and microderm is best solution?

I have a some ice pics and rest are red marks man.. You can't see them in photos not even if it's up close.. No one has complained about them really.. Are these expensive treatments? I'm not familiar with these.. I hear laser and microderm is best solution?

Microdermabrasion will do nothin for your scars nor will lasers and yes laser is expensive. I've heard punch is the best treatment for ice pick scars but if you have unnoticeable scars i would advice you not to experiment with your skin.

Microdermabrasion will do nothin for your scars nor will lasers and yes laser is expensive. I've heard punch is the best treatment for ice pick scars but if you have unnoticeable scars i would advice you not to experiment with your skin.

Well mate, I don't think they are camoflaged scars lol. I mean, if some douche decided to come up right to my face and observe me I guess they'd see it.. You can't see them in pics and stuff... So I guess they are ok. Gives me character I guess lol.. UNTIL I hear 10 girls in a row say 'Eww you have scars no girl will ever want you.' then I might consider trying to do something about it. Because I have a feeling it's not the #1 thing they are looking for.

Well mate, I don't think they are camoflaged scars lol. I mean, if some douche decided to come up right to my face and observe me I guess they'd see it.. You can't see them in pics and stuff... So I guess they are ok. Gives me character I guess lol.. UNTIL I hear 10 girls in a row say 'Eww you have scars no girl will ever want you.' then I might consider trying to do something about it. Because I have a feeling it's not the #1 thing they are looking for.

Haha your a good guy loochi, you speak the truth.

Sorry for the late response bro but if they are the scars that are noticeable from a close i dont think you should do something about them atleast not any invasive treatment which may worsen your condition. And i think some scars on boys give them manly look, but not the scars like me cause mine is really deep. But yes if they bother you much may be you should consult some good doctors and think 10 times before getting any treatment dont want to scare you but i know i had chemical peels and it made my scars more deep.