Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrSmooth

When skipping BP & AHA

1) In the evenings I am using BP every other night. For the evenings I do not use BP, and in the mornings when I do not use BP, is it still recommended to let your face have 10 minutes before applying moisturizer?

2) How are you supposed to start using the AHA? Is there a link that explains? I read it can be used as a spot treatment, and others use it as a moisturizer it seems. How is it recommended to be used for someone new to the regimen? I read to wait a month before using...well, I cannot even use BP every day yet, so I am guessing I need to wait longer before I start incorporating it?

Thanks

1) you want to let the bp absorb into your skin before you apply moisturizer, it generally takes 10-15 minutes.

2) wait until your use to bp before you start aha. aha was alot more painful when i first started using it.

i also use it as a moisturizer every other night.

Sorry, I don't think I was clear enough. For the instances when I am not using BP (i.e., just soap and moisturizer), is there any benefit to waiting 10 minutes for my face to dry between washing my face and applying moisturizer?