Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Acne sucks balls..and i hate it with a passion..but there is one thing that it actually did for me that i appreciate A LOT. About 4 years ago when i started breaking out bad, i still used to go out with my friends..but i'd always be quiet and avoid getting involved in anything..One time me and my friends were drinking with some girls and there was one who liked me..however we were in a room with bright ass lighting..so i wandered away and went on teh computer..if i didnt have acne i would have definately flirted and hookedup with her that night but i didnt......2days later i met my girlfriend..who was that first girls friend..if i had hooked up with her i obviously would never have been able to go out with my current .weve been going out for almost 3 years now..and this is the only thing i can GREATLY thank acne for..mostly i hate it..but i wouldnt ever say i wish i never had acne..

sorry if its long, anyone else have a story like this?

Nice man.. I guess everything happens for a reason. I'm glad I've experienced it because I probably wouldn't be who I am today. Nice and caring.. Just my opinion. Awesome story though dude.

That's a nice story. I don't recall having an event like that happen to me. Were you attracted to that girl? Who would have known acne can bring you something special?

We all know that acne can really get you down, so when I'm in a bad mood because of acne I just think of the things that have not happended to me. I mean there are lots of things in life that are much worse than acne. In my opinion it sometimes help to think of the things you usually take for granted and just be happy that you got them. Think for youself what this can be in your life.

That has actually nothing to do with your incident aka9090, but I think it's somehow connected anyway.