Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sean !

Oily freakin skin.

Hey all,

Often felt like if they could hook a rig to my face, I could solve the world's oil crisis.

haha I also tell people that bush should invade my face..

I fake toilet breaks as well and am always the last one to show up when I go out on the weekends. Because of oil, I always try to wait till 11, because the bars close at 2. Everyone is always texting asking, "where are you at?" Little do they know why I am really taking so long :confused:

^why don't you just go to the toilet more often? The fact that I pee very often when I drink helps... so I go to the toilet very often to pee and also to touch up.

Dude, how's ur face now? Still oily?

Yeah unfortz, i invest in mattifier now tho so whenever i feel myself getting oily i just take a toilet break n apply the stuff on my face n i look brand new again for a couple of hours.

I always use the disabled toilet at college tho cuz i almost got busted apllying it in the gents haha aww man wat a clusterfuck, i need my privacy lol :-

Edited by ???

not sure if you've tried jojoba oil it may not completely stop the oil but helps out by about 75 to 80 percent. give it a shot or do some research. I have oily skin too and have been looking for a cure and so far the jojoba oil works best.

not sure if you've tried jojoba oil it may not completely stop the oil but helps out by about 75 to 80 percent. give it a shot or do some research. I have oily skin too and have been looking for a cure and so far the jojoba oil works best.

I haven't tried that yet, MoM either, i'll see if they're available in the uk.