Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have recently started this medication/antibitotic...I was just wondering if anybody had results with it. I'm already noticing some improvement after just two days...

Also using Retin-A micro and Beroxyl wash, which my derm said when I run out of the Beroxyl, I won't need to use it anymore.

So, my regimen will be only:

MORNING - Doxycycline w/ food

NIGHT - Doxycycline w/ food & Retin-A Micro before bed

I was just on doxy in february...i received the same results...it appeared to clear up within a couple days to an extent...of course this is bullocks b/c antibiotics take quite awhile to kick in...however the doxy never did the trick for me...i used it with differin...after years of success with mino and differin...i've had it with antibiotics..i've tried almost all of them...and now im on accutane...the antibiotics were my best friends for years...and helped me a great deal...just be wary of immunity...best of luck with it...different strokes afterall...

I really think it's going to work with me...I woke up this morning and it's even clearer than it was yesterday. Yes, I realize it may not stay like that because it probably didn't "kick in" yet...but I'm loving the results this far.

Doxycyline works for me. Accutane and Tetracycline didn't help much. But, my body acne is still the same (no improvement!).

Doxycyline works for me. Accutane and Tetracycline didn't help much. But, my body acne is still the same (no improvement!).

you should try botchlas regimen on your body. Im taking doxy/taz/clindagel and using botchals on my back and chest.