Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Trulsey

Date tomorrow - pimples galore!

Hey there

I just woke up with 4 really big tender bumps on my face this morning, two right in fromt of my ear and two on my forehead. Which is great as my date is hosting a birthday party in two days and I'll also be meeting all his friends tomorrow.

So, what world be the best way to make it look smaller or maybe even get rid of it in one or two days? Heat? Cold? Nuke it with AHA or BP?

The ice really helps me. I've been able to get the pimple to shrink in size within two days with that. Benzoyl Peroxide could be another idea. Both methods work. Don't worry. It's just a few pimples!

his friends? Don't you mean her friends

Anyway, get a bottle of 100% tea tree oil and apply it directly onto those spots. You may be able to reduce their size in that amount of time.

Anyway, get a bottle of 100% tea tree oil and apply it directly onto those spots. You may be able to reduce their size in that amount of time.

Thats what I thought too, until it struck me that he is in fact a butt pirate.

lmao butt pirate, thats lovely :rolleyes:

what the FUCK.

i really hope you're not serious.

what the FUCK.

so the kids gay, don't be so insensitive. Some people like to stick their beefy frank into a nice, warm vejayjay and others like to stick it in the hairy, dark, abyssmal depths of another man's ass. That's their God given right. I particularly believe buttsecks is wrong, but this is a new era and people can now be more liberal in what they do.

Strange turn this thread has taken.

I would avoid nuking it with anything.

Unless you're allergic to aspirin, I'd recommend the aspirin mask. 3 or 4 uncoated aspirin tablets. Sprinkle a little water on them. They'll dissolve into a grainy mess. Mix this with some honey and apply to your face. Tends to make my pimples calm down and look less red.

Icing too, not heat. Wrap the ice in a thin cloth or something as to avoid burning your face. Hold it on for a few minutes, then give it a few minutes rest. Keep doing it until the ice cube is gone.

Try to avoid irritating your skin too much, by the way. Stressing won't make it better. If anyone notices you have a few spots on your face, I'm sure (hope) that they won't make a big deal of it.

what the FUCK.

so the kids gay, don't be so insensitive. Some people like to stick their beefy frank into a nice, warm vejayjay and others like to stick it in the hairy, dark, abyssmal depths of another man's ass. That's their God given right. I particularly believe buttsecks is wrong, but this is a new era and people can now be more liberal in what they do.

I would say you are more insensitive. Please stick to politically correct terms (see list below), and refrain from going into excruciating detail.

Politically correct terms:

anal assassin

anal astronaut

back door bandit

butthole engineer

fudgepacker

gaylord

poo pusher

ring raider

rump ranger

sausage jockey

turd burglar

I personally don't mind how people choose to live their lives, and what they do in their spare time.

EDIT: Good luck on the date :dan::joel::paul::fishbulb:

There are only a few reasons someone would make bigoted statements like this.

1. You are emotionally stunted, and fear things you don't understand.

2. You haven't been properly educated.

3. You're weak minded and have allowed other such bigots to mold and shape you into the meatheads that you are today.

I wonder which of these apply to you, if not all three. :think:

3. You're weak minded and have allowed other such bigots to mold and shape you into the meatheads that you are today.

look here little lady, you may think you have the world all figured out and whatnot, but believe you me you have no idea why one man would say these things to another. You can not explain the dynamics of what's taking place here in a measly little paragraph. You're a girl and lack the testosterone that dominates most of the male thinking, so don't act like you have us all figured out.

We KID because it is in our nature to do so. We are guys, competitive souls. When we see something that is outside the norm of a normal male behavior, we stop, make a joke about, then move on. It's not because we are emotionally stunted. Guys have 3 emotions: happy, angry, and horny. That's it, it's hard to get lost in your feelings when you only have 3. It's not because we aren't educated, we know exactly what homosexuals do. They like to have sex with other men in their butts. Did I surpise you with my knowledge? and it's not because we are weak minded. Most men are cocky and overconfident, which is the complete opposite of weakminded.

Now you may think that not all men are like that, but I hate to tell you that is what is at every man's core Some have turned away from these drives for some reason: maybe they were picked on as a child by a dominant male or they just chose to be another way based on the horrible things they've seem real men do. There are many reasons, but I believe this is why there are your effiminate males and homosexuals.

look here little lady, you may think you have the world all figured out and whatnot, but believe you me you have no idea why one man would say these things to another. You can not explain the dynamics of what's taking place here in a measly little paragraph. You're a girl and lack the testosterone that dominates most of the male thinking, so don't act like you have us all figured out.

We KID because it is in our nature to do so. We are guys, competitive souls. When we see something that is outside the norm of a normal male behavior, we stop, make a joke about, then move on. It's not because we are emotionally stunted. Guys have 3 emotions: happy, angry, and horny. That's it, it's hard to get lost in your feelings when you only have 3. It's not because we aren't educated, we know exactly what homosexuals do. They like to have sex with other men in their butts. Did I surpise you with my knowledge? and it's not because we are weak minded. Most men are cocky and overconfident, which is the complete opposite of weakminded.

Now you may think that not all men are like that, but I hate to tell you that is what is at every man's core Some have turned away from these drives for some reason: maybe they were picked on as a child by a dominant male or they just chose to be another way based on the horrible things they've seem real men do. There are many reasons, but I believe this is why there are your effiminate males and homosexuals.

And you may think you can speak for every man, but you can't. Regarless of how well you believe you understand the innerworkings of the male psyche. Your assessment is as flawed as your judgment.

I would just like to quote these hilarious contradictions you made above, proving my point entirely.

"It's not because we are emotionally stunted. Guys have 3 emotions: happy, angry, and horny. That's it, it's hard to get lost in your feelings when you only have 3. "

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Most men are cocky and overconfident, which is the complete opposite of weakminded."

orly? if your comprehension of basic human psychology were really that shrewd, you'd know that to be a false statement.

allow me to point you to this easily understood WIKI, which should answer any further questions before you start pulling any more misinformation out of your ass.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superiority_complex

Lets play JEOPARDY!

WHAT IS 10% NUMBER 1, 90% NUMBER 2, 0% NUMBER 3???

You never know, it could have really been a mistake...maybe wasn't thinking in those terms.

ever head of a gay guy?

Don't be so fucking insensitive!!! I've seriously had enough of this shit!!!

I have changed my outlook. I took a homo-appreciation course.

Strange turn this thread has taken.

I would avoid nuking it with anything.

Unless you're allergic to aspirin, I'd recommend the aspirin mask. 3 or 4 uncoated aspirin tablets. Sprinkle a little water on them. They'll dissolve into a grainy mess. Mix this with some honey and apply to your face. Tends to make my pimples calm down and look less red.

Icing too, not heat. Wrap the ice in a thin cloth or something as to avoid burning your face. Hold it on for a few minutes, then give it a few minutes rest. Keep doing it until the ice cube is gone.

Try to avoid irritating your skin too much, by the way. Stressing won't make it better. If anyone notices you have a few spots on your face, I'm sure (hope) that they won't make a big deal of it.

The aspirin mask did the trick. Thank you so much. :D