Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SOUPNAZI

RED MARKS/ SCARS THAT STILL REMAIN

Will the red marks that remain on your face just fae away or is there something you can put on to make them disappear? Any ideas will be helpful.

makeup? people say makeup can cover acne & red marks but theres a co-worker at my work place that has bad skin and has makeup on which makes her skin look TERRIBLE. makeup can never hide acne, acne scar, red marks at all situations. Get drunk, ur acne looks twice as worse.

Try skin peeling at a clinic

makeup? people say makeup can cover acne & red marks but theres a co-worker at my work place that has bad skin and has makeup on which makes her skin look TERRIBLE. makeup can never hide acne, acne scar, red marks at all situations. Get drunk, ur acne looks twice as worse.

Try skin peeling at a clinic

my derm said I could do laser treatment for a red mark on my forehead that wont go away, but I thought laser procedures, even basic ones, were not advisable on Accutane.

how long have you had it for ... just leave it and it will disspaear ... could take up to 2 years though ./... oh and make sure you put suncream/block on the red marks everyday when going out in teh sun

bha - salasylic acid - aha glycolic acid and some other ones i cant rmember

Thanks. The spot on my forehead has been there for like three months, seems like something is in there, but there isnt. I might just have it lasered off at my next derm appt if its still there. As he said, "we'll just hit it with the laser, no biggie."

Thanks. The spot on my forehead has been there for like three months, seems like something is in there, but there isnt. I might just have it lasered off at my next derm appt if its still there. As he said, "we'll just hit it with the laser, no biggie."

Dude, that red mark has been there for 3 months ... thats not long at all ... it normally takes like 6 months for mine to go... if it was me i woundlt get it lasered coz of all the risks with it ....just leave it and it will disspaer on its on

oh and btw lasers might work for pigmentation ... red marks are not pigmentation its erthyma .... the 'wound' is still healing thats why its still red. once its fullyhealed the red mark will disspear .... lasers dont do much if anything for red marks

Dude, that red mark has been there for 3 months ... thats not long at all ... it normally takes like 6 months for mine to go... if it was me i woundlt get it lasered coz of all the risks with it ....just leave it and it will disspaer on its on

oh and btw lasers might work for pigmentation ... red marks are not pigmentation its erthyma .... the 'wound' is still healing thats why its still red. once its fullyhealed the red mark will disspear .... lasers dont do much if anything for red marks

Thanks for the reply, I ll take it into consideration.